Chapter 3

You awoke to sunshine in your eyes. You sat up slowly, stretched, and yawned. You looked at Genji who was still sleeping. You decided to wake up Genji so you didn’t get lost again. You shook Genji while lightly saying, “Carrot, Wake up.” He didn’t wake up so you got louder. “Genji, Wake up!”, you said louder. He still didn’t. So you went to you evil side. You opened the blinds all the way open and yelled, “GENJI, WAKE UP!” And then he woke up. He sat up and yawned. “Good, Morning Y/N.”, he said and stretched. He got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. You sat down in front of all the pictures to see them.. While you were looking, Genji walked out in his carrot outfit, and walked to you. You looked at him and laughed. He looked confused. “What’s so funny, Y/N?”, He asked. “You’re a carrot.”, you said while giggling. Genji chuckled, “Okay Y/N, let’s go get breakfast.”, he said. You nodded and walked out of his room while holding his hand. You got to the kitchen and saw most of the Overwatch agents. Genji went somewhere but you don’t know where. You saw Lucio and walked to him. “Oh. Hi there Y/N. You need help getting breakfast?”, he asked. You nodded and he got up and skated over to the bar thing with all the food. He got a tray and plate and put it on the edge of the bar, then picked you up so you could see what food there is. “Okay, Y/N if you see something you want just tell me. Okay?”, Lucio asked.You nodded. There was lots of food, but you got pancakes, yogurt, milk, and fruit. Lucio put you on the floor and walk your tray back to the table. Then he picked you up and put you in the chair, since the chairs were the tall ones. “Thank You Lucio!”, you said happily. “You’re Welcome Y/N!”, Lucio said. You ate your food and Lucio ate his. Then you could see Genji walking around looking for you. You didn’t tell him where you were since he left you. You could see his face it was a very sad expression and it looked like he was going to cry. Lucio looked at you and said, “Y/N, are you okay? What are you staring at.” You gave him that stfu face and he looked around the room to see what i was looking at. “Genji?”, he asked pretty loud. You looked at Lucio and leaped of the chair and under the table. (the table has a tablecloth) “Oh, Hey Lucio.” Genji said sadly. “What’s wrong?”, Lucio asked. “I LOST Y/N AGAIN!”, Genji yelled angrily. “Okay, 1 of 3 Calm down. 2 of 3 I was just with her. And 3 of 3 AGAIN??”, Lucio said. “Yes Lucio Again. AND WHERE THE FU… I mean… Where is Y/N?”, Genji asked. “She’s over here.”, Lucio turned to your chair and looked like HE was going to cry. “SHE WAS RIGHT HERE.”, Lucio screamed. Suddenly the room got very quiet and everyone looked at Lucio and Genji. Lucio gave Genji that O shit face and then smile awkwardly. Finally someone spoke, “Who was right there?”, Hana asked. And before anyone else could speak she gasped and now everyone looked at her.” DID YOU LOSE Y/N??”, Hana yelled. Then everyone gasped and the room went silent as the door opened and Angela walked in not knowing what was going on. “Ummm.. Hello everyone? Why do you all looked so shocked?”, she asked calmly. No one spoke. “Ummm? Okay. Good Morning everyone!” Angela said as she got her breakfast. When she finished she walked over to Genji. “Genji! How did Y/N sleep last night?” Angela asked. “Uhhh… Where is Y/N?”, she asked a little concerned. Genji didn’t speak but he couldn’t . “GEN… Genji?”, she tried to stay calm. “Where is Y/N?”, she asked again. (Guess who always ruins everything?) Someone decided to talk. “ LUCIO AND GENJI LOST HER”, Doomfist said. Angela looked at Doomfist and then back at Genji. “Y--YOU LOST HER!?!?”, Angela screamed losing her temper. As they fought you fell asleep since you usually didn’t wake up this early. “Sorry everyone. Genji and Lucio please come with me.” Angela said. Lucio, Genji, and Angela walked outside and to the garden. “I am going to stay calm, and you both tell me what happened.” Angela said. Lucio and Genji nodded. “When I was taking Y/N to breakfast, I saw Ana with a lot of dishes so I told Y/N to stay here and I helped Ana with the dishes. Then I came back and she wasn’t there.” Genji said. “Y/N walked up to me and asked me to get her breakfast so I did and she sat with me. I saw her looking at something kinda mad but also sad. I asked her what and she didn’t talk. So I looked and I saw genji almost about to burst out in tears and I called him, he told me what happened and when I went to show him Y/N she was gone.”, Lucio explained. Angela breathed heavily for a few seconds then stopped. “We must find her.”, Angela demanded. They all walked inside and looked for you.