Chapter 10

I let out a big blow and opened my eyes to watch the smoke rise up to the ceiling from the two candles standing up on the cake. I was officially 15, and I can finally have freedom. I look around to see the agents clapping and smiling. Jack slid the cake near him and started to cut it and handing out all the slices to the agents. I took a big bite of the cake.

While I sat there enjoying the cake I knew that the days of summer were coming to an end and  school would soon return. I was going to a new school this year because the main headquarters moved over the summer, and with it all of my friends. I was nervous for the school year because of this, i'm not very good at making friends. I try to forget this and enjoy the rest of my birthday.

After everyone finished their cake, and left back to their duties I hid back in my room. I felt like a outcast here, I don't help protect the world in any way, pfft I can barely even talk to people anymore, so I try to stay out of the way of everyone.

Angela had lost the title of "mommy" and was now someone who checked on me every so often to make sure I wasn't dead. Hana and Lucio had been extra busy with their fame and battling, and Genji had just stopped talking to me.

I sat down on my bed with my laptop and scrolled through countless pages that were a waste of time while listening to my music and hummed.

My door cracked open a little and Angela walked in.

"Hey Y/N, I just wanted to tell you there is a big mission that a lot of the hero's will be on for about 2 weeks, and I don't want you to be dead when I'm back." She said finishing with a smile.

"I can't promise anything, but I'll try." I said back and mirroring her smile.

"Okay... If you need anything make sure to ask someone, even if you don't know or like them, Okay?" She asked.

I nodded, and she then left the room quietly shutting the door behind her.

Sigh, I hate talking to people. 

~~~~~~

Okay here it is, in my mind this is what i pictured to make this story have a point, so I wrote it. I have no clue wth was with the grammar in this part, so sorry for any grammatical errors, also for it being so short, but I'm not going to make superrr long parts anymore, and will try to get out more parts. Hope you enjoyed :) (453)