Christmas Special Part 2

You woke up later than usual. You walked out of your room and into Angela's. You looked but she wasn't there. You walked out of her room and to the kitchen to try and find Angela. No one was in the hallways, kitchen, or in the training rooms. You sighed in defeat.

“Where are they?” You asked yourself. Then you remembered the Christmas tree with the presents underneath. You then rushed to the living room, and found everyone sitting and talking. You looked around for someone to talk with. You didn't want to interrupt anyone, so you went up to Roadhog, who wasn't talking to anyone. He always scared you but it's Christmas and he needs a friend. He looked at you but didn't talk.

“Hi Roadhog!” You said with a smile.

“... h-hi Y/N” he said deeply.

After you and him talked for a while Angela called you over.

“Oh, bye Roadhog! My mom needs me.” You said waving and walking towards Angela.

“Hi mommy!” You said with a smile.

“Hi sweetie! Merry Christmas!” Angela said back.

“I think it's almost time to open presents!” Angela said obviously excited.

“ Yay!!” You exclaimed back and climbed on to her lap. Shortly after Jack, Ana, and Pharah started giving the presents to whoever's name was on it.

After the presents were all near their owners and the tree had no more, it was time to open them! In your pile you had many brightly colored papers that hid mysteries inside of them. You chose to open a square shaped present covered with cute little penguins. You ripped open the paper that revealed a brown box. You opened the box and found multiple stuffed animals that you were playing with in GameStop. You tried to read the tag to see who it was from but you couldn't read yet.

“Mommy! What does this say?” You asked.

“Hmm. Oh, that's from Genji.” Angela responded.

“Oh! I'll be back!” You said while getting up and rushing to Genji.

As soon as you saw him and jumped on him to give him a huge hug.

“Thank you so much Genji.” You said.

“You're welcome Y/N.” He said while hugging you back. ^-^

“Now open yours!” You said picking up the present you and Hana got him. The paper was scattered with candy canes of many different colors. He opened the paper and box, and he found white styrofoam taped together. He took the tape off and saw his figure. As soon as he recognized what it was he went full fangirl.(im sorry)

“OMG ITS THE FIGURE I'VE WANTED FOR AGES! HOW DID YOU FIND IT?” Genji screamed.

You giggled as he picked you up and hugged you.

“THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N” Genji continued to scream. And after Genji calmed down, Hana received his energy.

“Oh My God! IT'S THE LIMITED EDITION LIPSTICK PALLET. I'VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR THIS Y/N! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!” Hana said and hugged you.

After you opened all your presents you brought them to your room. You got lots if stuffed animals, new clothes, toys, and a fuzzy blanket with bunnies on it. Everyone was spending time with each other for a while until the time was 7. At 7 the Christmas party started. You were dressed in a red dress with white fuzz on the end of the sleeves and trim of the dress with you're hair braided on the sides and a Santa hat on. You walked to to the main hall where the party was. There were flashing lights everywhere and loud music playing. When you walked in there were many people dancing, some were getting food, and a few we're just sitting. You found Genji just sitting and dragged him out onto the dance floor. You and him dance the night away stopping a few times for drinks and food. Eventually you both sat at a table. Genji was talking to Tracer with you sitting on his lap. You grew tired and had fallen asleep on him. After the party was over Genji carried you to your room and tucked you in and kissing your forehead ;).

“ Goodnight Y/N.” He said quietly while exiting your room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heh I hope you all enjoyed the 2nd part. I didn't actually think I would get this out today, but I did :D. Sorry it's not as long as most chapters, and it's kinda bland. But anyways I hope you all have a great day/night. Also sorry about the square in the picture, that wouldn't go away. :3 (763 words)