Chapter 4!

~Let's all pretend that you were returned to Angela and everyone celebrated .~"Okay, Y/N let's go shopping today!", Angela said happily. You nodded happily. You held hands and walked over to Hana's room and knocked. "Coming!", Hana said. She opened the door and smiled. "Hey guys! Ready to go shopping!!!', She said. You nodded happily. You all walked to a (f/c) car. Hana buckled you in your car seat and then she went in the passenger seat and Angela started the car. You drove for a while, you played on Hana's tablet. Your first stop was Ikea. "Okay, Y/N let's go find some furniture!!!!", Hana exclaimed. 'Yaaa!!!", You shouted back. "So Y/n what theme would you like for your new room?", Angela asked. "Hmmmm," you thought. " Green!", you said. "Alright.", Angela said and walked to the section with bedroom furniture. You and Hana wandered around as Angela looked at the beds. You giggled. "Hana, shhhh, don't tell mommy where we are.", you said quietly. She nodded. You then both walked to the bedroom examples and looked. The first few rooms were okay, but the third one caught your eye. "HANA LOOK AT THIS ROOM!!!", you shouted. It was painted with green stripes in an ombre kind of way. There was a bunk-bed with a play area on the bottom. A chandelier kind of thing that opened and closed with strings that looked super cool opened.(idk what else) Hana walked over to you and looked at the room. "Wow! (Y/N) I think you found a room idea.", Hana said. Angela then walked over looking angry. "Hi Mama", you said happily, "Look at the room I like!" She looked. "Wow! This is really nice (Y/N). Is this what you want?", Angela asked. You looked at her with huge eyes, "YES!!!!." "Okay sweetie. We will buy the parts." Angela said and walked to find a worker. "(Y/N) let's get some food with Angela buys the furniture.", Hana said and walked with you to the food court. "What should we get (Y/N)?", Hana asked. You looked at the menu. You couldn't read but there were pictures. You looked there was Mac & Cheese, Chicken Fingers, Meatballs, Meatloaf, and hotdogs. You thought. "Meatballs!", You exclaimed. "Alright, that's what I wanted too. Angela walked up and looked at the menu. She wanted the meatballs too. "2 orders of adult meatballs, and 1 kids meatball please." Angela told the cook. He handed Angela and Hana the trays, and you walked to the cash register. "(Y/N) can you grab 3 cups please?", Angela asked. You nodded and grabbed the cups. You all walked to a table near the kids area. You sat down in the little chair and table, and Angela sat with Hana in a real table. You ate your meatballs, which were very good. You also had a side of Mac & Cheese, which was also very delicious. When you finished you played with the kitchen set and pretended to cook. You thought, I'll make a cake! You grabbed a metal bowl and put fake eggs, flour, and sugar in it. (what's in a cake?) You took the pan and slid it in the oven. You pretended to turn on the timer by hitting a bunch of buttons. You took the pan out and quickly took out the "ingredients" and hid them. Then put the cake on a plate and brought it over to Hana and Angela. You smiled and put it on the table. Hana and Angela looked at you and then at the cake then back at you and smiled. "Awww, Thank you, (Y/N)!" They both said. You smiled as they 'ate' the cake. You took the plate back to the kitchen, and walked back to the table and smiled. "Alright, let's go buy the furniture and make your room!", Angela exclaimed. "Ya!!", You said happily. The three of you walked downstairs to the checkout area and walked to the cashier with your furniture. You were overly excited, but then thought. You tugged on Angela's dress. "Mommy?", You asked. "Yes (Y/N)?", She responded. "How is all this stuff gonna fit in the car?", You said concerned. "Hmmmm... Good point. I'll call someone to help.", Angela said.You nodded and walked to the seats with Hana. You and Hana were talking about cheese when Angela walked over with a man. "Okay, I'll call someone just keep this here." She said to the man. He nodded and walked away. Angela took out her phone and called someone. "Hello?"-A "Hello!"-? "Hey, I need to borrow your truck. Is that okay?"-A "Of course. Where are you?"-? "Ikea, near main headquarters."-A "Alright. C'ya"-?

(I'm sorry I got lazy. Also you get to pick who it is because I don't have a clue)

15 minutes later a truck pulled by the entrance and we all got up and walked to it. (Someone of your liking) came out to help. When all loaded up the truck let to headquarters and you walked back to the car. You all drove back and unloaded the furniture with everyone's help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe HAII everyone!!! I'm soooooo sorry this took this long. I've been working on this for a while but never finishing it. Also I was going to add in when you actually made your room a room, but I really wanted this out tonight and kind of lazed of at the end a lot, sorry about that. And also, OMG GUYZZZ WE (basically)  HIT 600 VIEWS. THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. I'll try to update more often if I can. But anyways Byeee. :3 (933 words)