Chapter 11

~

~

I woke up to the bright sun peaking through the cracks of the curtains. I sat up, stretched, and let out a big yawn as I picked up my phone to check the time.

1:24

I assumed everyone had left for the big mission so I brushed my hair so it looked decent enough to walk around. I walked to the dinning hall still in my pajamas.

I walked in to an empty room, which was not usual for the room, and looked at the bar, which was as empty as the room.

I guess I should have seen that coming.

I sighed and walked to the kitchen. No one was in there thankfully, so I started looking through the cabinets for something to eat. I found the boxes of cereal, and picked on, got a bowl, spoon, and milk. I poured in the cereal and milk and sat down and started eating while scrolling through my phone.

Munch munch

I heard footsteps enter the kitchen and I could see the green hair that belonged to Genji. He poured his cereal and milk and then left without the bowl, to get something I guess.

Please don't come back. Please don't sit here.

He walked back into the kitchen about a minute later and grabbed the bowl and sat across from me.

:/

"Good morn--er afternoon Y/N," He said followed by a chomp of his cereal.

"Uh good afternoon Genji," I said very awkwardly.

"We haven't hung out in a long time, or talk now that I think about it. How are things?" he asked.

I should have stayed sleeping ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

"It's okay... I guess." I said while putting down my phone to try and be polite.

He smiled, "So what happened? Why haven't we talked for so long?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, I just like keeping to myself, you know?"

He nodded in agreeance, "Yeah I get it, but we should talk more again."

"Yeah we should." I said with a smile.

"Alright, talk to you later," He got up rinsed his bowl and left the kitchen.

Well that was something. 

I finished up my cereal, washed the bowl, and walked back into my room. 

~~~~~~~~

heck yeah two days in a row that i updated B) (371)