Chapter 9~Part 1

~Jealousy~ 

~

~

From all your time here, most was spent with either Hana or Genji, you loved both of them very much, and loved the attention they gave you. They were your two favorite people in the headquarters, even though you liked Genji slightly more than Hana. You could always be found with one of them, or even better both of them.

Your point of View -

I got out of my room after putting on the clothes Angela had put out for me. I was excited about my day out with Genji and Hana. We have had the plans for a while, and I have been waiting for this day! I look at a clock on my desk, and nod. "I can't read that, but it looks like a good time to leave my room!" I said followed by a little giggle. I was dressed in a white skirt with black spots that went right above my knees, a black tank top, black converse, and a headband with a big black bow covered in flowers.

 I was dressed in a white skirt with black spots that went right above my knees, a black tank top, black converse, and a headband with a big black bow covered in flowers

I walked out of my room and to the bathroom right outside my room and see Angela there. I smiled and said, "Hi mommy! Today I get to go out with Genji and Hana!" Angela was getting a curling iron out of a drawer and looked back at me, "Yes, you are. Are you excited?" She asked while plugging in the curling iron. I walked to the stool where she always did your hair and replied, "Yes! I am! I love to go out with them!" I said while grabbing my brush and starting to brush my hair. "That's good! And I love how today's outfit looks, did you bring the bow with you?" She asked. I untied the headband that was wrapped around my wrist, "I did!" I handed it to her along with the brush. She brushed my hair quickly and began to put curls in it, soon after the curls were done she put on the headband and smiled. "There, all done!" She said while looking at me. "Thank you!" I said while admiring my outfit. I brushed my teeth and then hurried to the dining hall for breakfast.

I didn't see Hana or Genji yet, but I knew they would be here. I waited for Angela to come in and get me food, since I still couldn't reach. She appeared and got two trays and set them down on the railing thing. She then picked me up, and looked at the food there was. "The usual for you Y/N?" She asked. I nodded and she set me down. She got pancakes, fruit, yogurt, and chocolate milk and put it on the tray. She brought it to the table I always sit at. "Thank you!" I said as I climbed in my seat and began to eat. Hana came in quickly grabbed her food and sat down with you. "Sorry Y/N I slept in too late again." She said. "That's okay, you beat Genji today!" I said almost laughing. She looked amazed, "I did?!?" I nodded and she smiled proudly. We both laughed and ate while waiting for Genji. I frowned because breakfast was over and Genji still didn't show up. "Y/N I'm going to get dressed, how about you go wake Genji up." She said with a concerned face. I looked over and nodded, got up and walked to Genji's room.

As I approached it I knew he was awake because I could hear talking. "I wonder who he's talking to." I whispered to myself. I walked to the door and listened closer. It was a girls voice, one that I didn't recognize. I knocked on the door and waited. He opened the door and smiled, "Hello Y/N." I stared at him madly. "What??" he asked obviously confused. "You were supposed to come to breakfast with me and Hana, but you didn't." I said madly. He looked at you. "I was just talking to someone, I'll be there tomorrow, I promise." He said. I turned away, "Fine, but you're still coming with us today right?" I looked back at him and he looked confused. "You forgot, didn't you?" I asked sadly. He was quiet. "Well you forgot, but your coming with right?" I asked while turning back around. He was still quiet. I thought, he's going to spend time with that girl instead of us. I was very angry and pushed past Genji and stormed in his room.

Not far from his door, sitting in your favorite spot, was a girl about 23 years old. She was wearing a black crop top, jean shorts, and a black blouse covered in red and pink flowers. She had long brown hair that had faded blonde highlights at the end

 She had long brown hair that had faded blonde highlights at the end

She was beautiful, but I couldn't like her. I stared at her until she looked at me. She eventually looked up from her phone and smiled. "Hello there!" She said sweetly.

I didn't know how to react she was so pretty, and her voice was so nice. I smiled and said, "Hello! I am Y/N." She said, "Hello Y/N! I am Luna, Genji's friend." She said. I looked at Genji who had barely moved since I was over there. I didn't know what to say, so I walked back to Genji. I looked at him, "Are you coming or not?" I asked hurt. He looked at you and then at Luna. "You can bring her, if it means your coming." I said to him with a rude tone. I didn't look back, just walked to Hana's room. I knocked on her door and she quickly opened it. As soon as she saw me she could see something was wrong. She slipped by me and went over to Genji's room, knowing he did something. I slowed my pace so I could hear, but not be seen. She knocked on his door loudly, and Genji soon opened the door. "Hana?" he said. "What did you do to her?" she asked rudely. "Oh, uh.." He stuttered and Luna came to the door. "He didn't do anything bad to Y/N, he was just quiet and confused." She said sweetly. Hana looked at her and shook her head a little. I went up to Hana and grabbed her hand. "Let's just go Hana, he obviously doesn't want to go out with us." I said while dragging her out of their sight. "Let's just have a girls day." I suggested. Hana looked down at me with a tiny bit of anger. "Are you sure Y/N, we could just beat that girl up!" Hana said with all seriousness. I looked up at her curious, "Really?" "Well, of course. She is taking Genji away from us, we have to do something!" Hana replied. I looked at her and back in the direction of Genji's room. "Yes! We do!" I yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry, again, for my inactivity. I've actually been writing this part for a while, but I never finished it, so I decided why not just post it now. So I hope you enjoy this part, and I will try to post the next part soon! Plus, I get out of school in about a week, so hopefully I will be motivated to write for you all! And also THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 3.5k VIEWS!!!! Ily all so much. :3 Anyway, byeeeeeeeeeee! (1448 words)