3.

Point of view Lilly

Another evening where my father more aggressive than normal, and he beats me so hard, to the point I don't even feel anything. I cough up blood, blood is running from my nose, I see stars, but the pain has no grace.

"Hunter is here to fuck you" he says without emotion. I feel my nerves cramp toghteter whilst panic takes my body over. Hunter comes with a grin on his face my room in, his eyes wide open in lust. I scream and panic, but nothing that stoppes him.

When he is out of the room, I walk with a lot pain to the corner of the room. I cried to much that evening, it felt like my tears were dry. I sat curled up in the corner on the cold rock floor, for hours. Thinking why I didn't die yet, thinking why I deserved this life. I am weak, I am not worth a cent.

I wonder what I had done to my father to him that he hurts me so much. Every time I look at my scars on my leg, I small tears rolls over my cheek. The scars in fact not abuse scars, they are brought by myself. Because I deserved it. I was worthless, I was in pain. I was drowning, but on the point that I was breathing up water, what was burning my lungs. But i didn't die. I stayed in constant pain for my whole life.

I cuddle my legs, I place my head between my knees. I feel numb from the cold, and in that position I drift slowly to a sleep.

Point of view Ace

Today is a great day, even if we haven't succeeded yet. But I know we are. Today we are going to attack the Golden Snakes.

(( A/N : the Golden Snakes is the gang of Lilly's father ))

I look around in the warehouse. I look proudly around, all my men are here. We have neatless plan, the Golden Snakes are going to die. We are going to attack on the Old Warehouse South. I can't help but think about Lilly Evergreen. She is in the warehouse North, so it should be okay.

We are finally ready and we move to the warehouse. Lincoln is my right hand and he is going to be with me the whole time. We have Timo is my best sniper, Jake is diplomatic hand combative. Vanessa is our seducer, but a great assassin. And then we have our normal assassins and shooters.

We slowly walk into the warehouse, but something seems more then wrong. There was nobody in the warehouse. Our men were checking every room.

I come into a moldy dark room, and when I was on the point of closing the door, I see a body in the corner of the room. I look closer, and when I see who it is, my heart collapses. It is Lilly!

Without hesitation I pick her up. She had dried up blood over her face. She is sleeping but her pulse is weak. I can feel her bones right trough, and she is extremely light. I run out of the building and call Lincoln right away.

I drive to my house as I call Amy, my personal docter. I carefully lay her in my bed, while the doctor rushes in the room and sends my out. I walk back and forth in front of the closed door as my nerves seem to explode. Lincoln and Jake come running to me.

"What happened, boss?" Jake asks out of breath. "I found the girl from the restaurant" i explain. He looks confused. "So?","Its just a girl?"

"Dammit Jake, no! Lilly is abused! She is fucking daughter of fucking Joshua! I found her freezing in a moldy room, full of fucking bruised and scars and blood!" I shout. Jake is quiet.

"But if she is the daughter of Josh, why did you bri-" I shut Jake down. "It is clear that Lilly and her father doesn't cooperate well, she wouldn't be so wounded if he treated her right" I say angrily. "Leave the house" I command and they nod and leave. I take a deep breath, but fragments of her comes flashing in my head. Her eyes are so innocent, so pure...

Hey sweet people!!

I wanted to give you a big thank you that you have read this far, I really appreciate that! Also, if you see any kind of mistakes, report me trough the comments! I want this story to be clear and without mistakes and yeah, you can help me!