25 - Ace

As I said, the chapter before this one was in Lilly's perspective, so this one is in Ace his perspective.

The sun ckreeks trough the thin white curtain, waking me up. The second I open my eyes, a warm feeling washes over me. Today I will be marrying the love of my life, my angel, my princess. I put on a shirt and look at the clock. It is just 6 in the morning and everyone seems asleep.

On my tiptoes I walk outside, to the beach. The soft sound of the waves as the sand relaxes me. My thoughts crash into Lilly, I miss the feeling of her juicy and soft lips and her warm smile.

"Hi Ace" I hear Nila. I turn around.
"What are you doing here?" I ask. She sighs. "Do you miss them?" She mumbles. My heart cramps. "Yes, I miss them" I say, and look away.

In case you didn't know, I miss my parents. They were murdered when I was 13 years, in front of me and Nila. This island is where they went for their honeymoon.

I can remember that day as if it was yesterday. My mom was pregnant, 6 months. We were getting a baby sister. My father was playing with us, my mom was watching. 5 men walked to us and shot dad without hesitation. Then, they made my mom suffer. She has to choose; yourself and the unborn baby or me and Nila. My mom was a strong woman and she tried to fight the men, just like i did. But they held her at gunpoint before they handed her the gun and she shot herself in the stomach. She bled to death, me and Nila ran away. That's when I returned to the warehouse and became leader on the age 13.

And fuck yes, I miss them. My father was my role model, my mom was sweet and loving.

"Mam would love Lilly" I whisper.
"She does, Ace. She loves Lilly from above." She says. I take a deep breath.

"Go get dressed, Ace. Get your girl" Nila smiles. I chuckle. "Yess" I whisper. I walk away and find Detroit in the hallway, walking back and forth.

"What's up?" I greet him. He looks worried. "The protection is delayed, We can't have the wedding without protection units" he explains. I nod. "We'll wait. This island is not easy to find, Gabbriele will stay away this time" I say and he nods. I walk to my suite and get a nice cold shower. Extreme feelings of luck tickles my stomach, I can't believe that I will be marrying her.

After an half our I get out and get in the suit. Jordan, my best man, helps to do my hair. Every gang member is putting the matching suits on that have little bow ties. I laugh, Lilly chose them.

After 3 hours, everybody is done and we walk to the venue. All the guest are settled and happily talking, but the nerves are getting stronger.

I walk to Detroit who is streaming from the stress. "What are you stressed about?" I ask. He looks me directly in the eye. "Ace, I speak to not from your gang member, but from your wife's brother; treat her good. I missed her all of my life, and now she is marrying you." He says softly. "Of course Detroit , I will be treating her as the princess she is" I assure him and he nods.

"I'll pick her up, get the pastor ready" he says and walks to the mansion.

When I see Lilly walking with Detroit down the aisle, time as we know it stops. Everyone little poll from the white flowers the trees stop, the birds stop chirping as my eyes capture the beauty of Lilly. The lace dress enhanced her body perfectly, every inch over her looks like perfectness.

The soft blush and her sweet and delicate smile. Her little strand of her hair at the side of her head, the way she walks with her small legs, the beams of energy and happiness she gives up.

A couple steps later, she stands in front of me, looking down, smiling shyly.

"You look so beautiful, stunning, breathtaking.." I whisper. Her cheeks blush up and she smiles back: "You look like you are made by the gods"

The pastor starts talking but I don't think I listened. I just focused on her pretty eyes, her plump lips, her soft and sleek hair and beautiful body. She doesn't need to be undressed to be considered beautiful, she is stunning as she is.

The pastor asks Lilly her vows, and I can see that she gets a bit nervous. I give her a reassuring smile and she starts talking. "Ace, teddy bear, if someone would ask to put our love story in words, I couldn't do it. No words could explain the feelings that I feel for you, no words can explain what we have been trough and no words will explain what future holds for us. One thing is sure, I am ready to take the adventure with you, toghter as one, facing our struggles. We are both scarred and damaged by our past, but we found beauty in our pain. I could fill in your pain with happiness, and you could fill in mine. You made me feel like a whole, you changed me to a woman with power and strength, as this was once a broken girl. I promise that I will be with you when you need me, I promise to stay with you when you fall into problems and I promise to be with you untill I had breathed my last breath. You deserve to be happy every second of your life and I am promise to do so" she says. She looks up and I wipe the corner of my eyes, as these are welled up with tears.

The pastor compliments Lilly's vow, and turns around to me. He asks me the same thing and again, I look to Lilly. She smiles watery, wiping a tear from her eyecorner. I nod and start talking: "Lilly, I love you. I love you like I have never loved anyone, you are like a ball of happiness and joy in my life. You make me smile when I am so pissed and you make me feel better on my worst days. Since the day that I found you in that house, I felt this weird feeling inside. It wouldn't go away, it got stronger by the day. It got intense when I saw you smile and something told me that it would my duty to make you smile like this everyday. And I am going to do that, Lilly. I want to make you the happiest woman alive and I want to give you all the love that you deserve. You have been through so much, you are strong, inspirational and beautiful, I love you Lilly" I say. I feel the anger that I build up over the years melt away as I said those words, Lilly fastens my heartbeat every time I lay my eyes on her.

The pastor asks us our yes words, and seconds after I give him that, I crash my lips into hers. This time, the kiss was completely different. It spoke booklets, it reassured me, it made me complete and sealed away our worries. She carefully takes her lips away, and her cheeks are red. She smiles presses her lips again for a last kiss.

After the ceremony, everyone went in the dinner hall and I see Lilly's mother under a tree. I gulp, Lilly is going to upset when she tells her today. Quickly I walk over to her, but she walked away as soon as she saw me. I sighed and turned around to talk with the guest.

After a little while I hear Lilly screaming and a run towards the scene. Her mother and Lilly are screaming, my heart drops.

"Lilly calm down, babe" I whisper. She grabs my hand and clenches to it. I feel how upset she eyes, she is crying her eyes out.

Her mother walks away after some time and she turns around and hugs me tightly. "It is okay, princess" I murmur. "It is okay" I stroke her hair as she quietly sobs in my suit.

Aahhg! The story is finished actually, buuuut there will be an epilogue with a time jump of 5 years. I want to thank you for reading, if I had to be honest, I didn't expect any readers, But I appreciate you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! If you have any commentary, feedback or tips that could help me for future stories, please dm me or comment, I am open to criticism as this helps me to grow in the Wattpad community ❤️❤️❤️❤️