22.

Point of view Ace

After that perfect day with Lilly, life became 200% better. It felt like I didn't deserve this pure ness of her, she was too good to be true. I couldn't believe that Lilly Evergreen is my fiancé, soon to be my wife. She is mine, she is everything I own.

"Good morning Ace" she smiles when she enters the kichten. "Good morning fiancé" I chuckle. Her cheeks blush up, making her trillion times cuter. He walks up to me and tiptoes to kiss me on my head. "What are you up today, mister gang leader?" She asks. I smile.

"Something what includes you, we have a meeting with the gang" I say. She drops her cookie. "Why?" She asks. "It has to do with you joining in and you maybe being co-leader. Lilly you are an amazing leader, I want to lead this gang with you, only you" I mumble, pulling her closer to my body.

"Okay" she whispers, before pulling me into a passionate kiss. When she gently pulls back, her cheeks are rosy and she has the most beautiful sweet and shy smile on her face.

"I'm going to shower, care to join?" I ask. Her eyes quickly look away while she grins. "no.." she mumbles. "Yes you do" I chuckle. She rolls her eyes. "No babe" she quietly says. "Alright babe" I kiss her on her forehead and leave.

When I re-enter the room, she wears a soft pink dress and her hair in a ponytail. She looks at her self in the mirror, visibly very anxious. I hug her from behind. "Don't be nervous babe" I whisper in her ear. "What if they don't accept me as their co leader?" She asks, she looks down.

"Lilly, you have been through so much, everyone sees a true leader and determination in you babe. You will be our perfect leader" I say. I tiny smile grows on her lips. "Okay, lets go" she sighs. She closes her eyes for a bit and bites her lips. When she opens them, she looks with strength and and power.

We walk to the other side of the mansion, her black heels ticking on the marble floor, and we enter the meeting room. The most people of my gang is sitting there, patiently waiting for their leader.

"Capo! Lilly!" Jorden calls. I glance over to Lilly, she looks strong, determined and feisty. With I dab nervousness.

"I called you toghether for an announcement.." I slowly say. My hand searches for Lilly her hand, and seconds laters she gently holds my hand.

"Lilly and I, we are engaged" I say with a smile. A wave of happiness and warmth flows trough my body as I say that, being absolutely proud. The whole group starts cheering and clapping. Lilly has a light blush over her cheeks while she sweetly glances over at me, with a cute grin.

"But, Ace, does that mean she will be-" Yara asks, referring to her being co leader.  I nod. "Yes, Lilly Evergreen will be the co leader of this gang, are there any objections?" I say. The whole gang was quiet.

"Then lets celebrate a new leader, Lilly Evergreen!" I say and everyone stand up and goes to hug Lilly. I see her little petite body being cuddled, it warms my heart. I feel relieved that the gang didnt have any complains, but I can see some older gang members troubling with acceptance; a female co leader is something they never had.

That day, we went to the club, that I own, and partied. I asked Lilly to dance and feeling her body so close to mine brought up so much feelings. Her soft skin, her bright eyes. I felt like I was the luckiest men alive.