Chapter III

(Shawn's POV)
I'm glad Jaiden and I got to know each other more, though for some reason I am starting to like her, but it still way to soon, "is this even possible?" And I didn't realize I said it out loud until Jaiden asked me "what's possible?" She asked me with a weird and curious look. Shit, I said out loud.

"Oh um...that if it's even possible to feel this tired after sleeping all night" I lied, giving her a smile and rubbing the back of my head with my hand. "Oh I know how that feels but that's not my case right now" she laughed. Soon the bell rang which meant we needed to go back to class.

"What class do you have next?, I have.." I looked at my schedule," English with ms. Morales" I said looking at her "I don't think I have her, but either way my next class is PE" she replied with a smile. God what a beautiful smile she has

"Anyways  we need to head to class I guess I'll see you later" I said walking away from her as I headed to my English classroom. What is happening to me ? Am I falling in love with her After a day of being with her?

(Jaiden's POV)
Shawn walked away from me as I said goodbye, and I headed to the gym after. Shawn was really the only person I had talked to and I didn't know anyone else in the school, so I go inside and the coach tells us to take a seat so they can start dividing the group. After a while I see Benito come in, I have PE with him I whispered to myself as I was trying to contain a smile.

"Okay people we are going to start separating you into groups ! We will indicate you with who you are supposed to go!" Mr. Jones said yelling at the whole class.

He started calling names and the teacher they were going to be with for the rest of the year, "Benito Mendes" mr. Jones called. " over here" he said raising his hand. God his voice. " you're with me" mr. Jones said again, after a while I hear my name " Jaiden Parker" " I'm here" I said raisin my hand, "you're in my class" he said.

After he said that I felt so happy, I was with him in PE, which means I could see him shirtless. After a while I realized that mr. jones had been calling my name for about 10 minutes, " miss Parker!" He yelled at me, I looked at him confused wondering were everyone went.

"Are you coming ?" He asked in an annoyed tone since he has been calling me FOR THE PAST TEN MINUTES! And I didn't even notice ! I was so embarrassed, so I grabbed my things and headed to the girls locker room.

After I changed into my PE clothes which consisted of a white t-shirt and some blue sweat shorts I went outside to the track field. "Ok so you're going to do 3 laps jog-walking and one walking" mr jones said. So we all started running but the only thing I was paying attention to, was Benito, I couldn't take my eyes off him he was so beautiful.

We finished the 4 laps in total, we were all very tired but I couldn't stop looking at Benito, I had a thing for him the moment he entered into that classroom.
-
"Jaiden! Hi " Shawn called my name, "hi!" I said back with a smile of my face. " how have you been?" He asked excited. "What do you mean ?" I laughed "'I have only been gone for 50 minutes I'm pretty sure I'm fine" I said laughing at him and with a smile on my face that nothing could tear it down. " why are you so smiley" he asked turning his head to the side and confused.

I know how Shawn felt about Benito so I couldn't tell him cause I will make him feel uncomfortable and bad, so I just had to come up with something " oh I'm just so glad I met you" I replied with a smile on my face " you have been the only person who has talked to me in all day"and in part that was a reason why I was smiling but it wasn't the whole truth and what I said I really meant it, it wasn't a lie.

(Shawn's POV)
As soon as I heard that my heart flipped around. does she like me ? I was so happy I met her too and as soon as she came in the room I fell in love with her. If that is even possible. So I just stared at her with a smile on my face " I'm glad I met you too" I said to her with such enthusiasm in my voice.