Chapter IV

(Shawn's POV)
I parked my car outside the house turned the car off and went inside to find Aaliyah running up to me giving me a hug. "'Hi sis" I said to her hugging her back. " how was your first day" I asked her. " it was great I got to see my friends again and I love my schedule!" She answered really excited." How about you ? Big bro " she asked playfully "any girl you liked" she laughed and gave me a smirk.

I rolled my eyes giving her a smile. " well...I did see this really pretty girl and I have biology with her" I said to her as she was looking at me with a funny face. You can clearly tell she's making fun of me. " we started talking and we sat together on lunch and Aaliyah I think I'm falling in love with her" I say concerned while putting my hands in my head.

"Well you haven't even told me her name" she asked impatient "oh yeah... her name is Jaiden, and I think she likes me back too but I don't know" . " Shawn don't get me wrong but who would like a dork like you?" She said laughing . " Shut up" I said annoyed.

I went upstairs entering my room and shutting the door behind me, I laid down in my bed with a lot of things in my head, well there was only one person I couldn't get out of my head and it was Jaiden. I couldn't stop thinking about her, I just met her today, what is happening to me! Does she even like me back? I don't know! I am so confused.

(Jaiden's POV)
I arrived at my house not caring who was inside I just ran straight to my room shutting the door behind me. I got to my closet and found some more comfy clothes to wear, after I change I grab my laptop, sit down in my bed and start watching you YouTube videos.

After a while I hear a knock on my door, it was my mom telling that dinner is ready. "Ok mom I'll be down in a sec" I say to her. She closes my door and leaves, I close my laptop sitting on the edge of my bed putting my slippers, on I stand up and exit my room. It was around 7:00pm, I go down the stairs and notice that only my mom was there.

"Where's dad?" I ask " he went out to get some stuff for his work he'll be back soon" I see her replying to me with a frown on her face. I wasn't really sure I believed her but I had one person in my mind at the moment and yes,it was Benito.
-
"So how was your first day of school?" My mom asks excited "okay..I guess" I responded not really paying attention to her, "Jaiden..this is a new chapter of your life you have to...." suddenly everything turned into BLAH BLAH BLAH as I could only think of that one person.

"Okay?" My mom asks me, as I had no idea what she said cause I got lost in Benito's eyes, I just replied "okay"

After we finished eating it was my turn to do the dishes so I got up the table, picked my plate and my moms and headed to the kitchen. "I'm gonna go to sleep no baby, I'm tired, love you" my moms says " okay love,you too" I say back to her.

I finished washing the dishes so I go upstairs ant to my room, I close the door and head to my bathroom to do my night routine, I wipe my make up off wash my face, brush my teeth and put my hair up in a bun.

I go back and climb in to my bed grabbing my laptop and putting something on Netflix, I clicked on Grey's Anatomy, since I have been obsessed with it lately, it is such a good series.

After I finish watching I don't know what episode,I lost track of how many I've watched I look at the clock and see it's around 12:30 am so I close my laptop, and go to my phone checking all of my social media and messages when I see I had a friend request on Facebook from Shawn.

How the hell did he find me? Anyways I didn't care so I accepted it, and around 10 second later Shawn sent me a message

Shawn:
Hi !

Me:
Shawn wth  how did you find me ?

Shawn:
I did my research.

Me:
You do realize it's past 12:00 am right?, Shawn I'm tired

Shawn:
Okay then I guess I'll see you tomorrow

Me:
Yeah, good night

Shawn:
Good, night

I turn my phone off and get under the covers then I just close my eyes .