Chapter VII

(Jaiden's POV)
I got up of my bed at around what it seemed to be 3:43am, I couldn't sleep, I had no reason but I just couldn't so I decide  to go on my laptop and check my social media when I see Shawn's contact so I decide to click on it and send him a message.

Me:
Hi

And then, after 5 minutes I get a reply

Shawn:
Hi, how are you feeling, and what are you doing up so late ?
Me:
I m feeling good , thanks, and. Idk I m just not tired at all I can't seem to find some sleep but anyway I'm asking the same thing to you..

Shawn:
Oh..well idk either, I guess same thing as you but...listen there's something I need to tell you but it cant be through here, it has to be in person

Me:
Well, this sounds serious, um..I was wondering if maybe tomorrow you can come pick me up to go to school ?

                Shawn:
Yes of course, why? Is everything okay ?
Me:
Yes! Everything is fine dw I just don't want my mom to take me this time since I  can't drive

Shawn:
Yes, I'll come pick you up at around 7:00 so we can go get a coffee or something,I've been dying to get one lol
Me:
Yeah that's fine I'll be ready, I'm going to try to to sleep now, I guess I'll see you tomorrow , bye !

Shawn:
Bye :) I'll do the same

After seeing his last reply I turn my phone off and try to get some sleep.

(Shawn's POV)
Jaiden just texted me and I still can't believe I told her that I needed to say something! I guess I wasn't  thinking and my stupid fingers just decided to type whatever they wanted and now I am stuck debating whether in telling her or just wait until the right moment.

"Ugh I hate myself" I whispered. I started to get hungry so I put my laptop down and head downstairs to go to the kitchen to see Benito sitting there with a frown on his face, I tired to figure out what that was all about but I couldn't so I just decided to ask him.

"Hey..um..listen last time I didn't mean to answer like that... so, I'm sorry" I say apologizing to him " it's okay I've had those days that's why I decided to leave you alone, any ways what are you doing here so late?" He asked me, still with that frown.

"I don't know, I should ask the same thing to you though, and what's that face for? What's wrong?" I asked Benito with a concerned look on my face, it felt as if something was very wrong. " it's..nothing...don't worry about it" he said in a comforting tone, though not so comforting to me.

"Are you sure about that ?"  " yes, I'm sure" he replied, and I wasn't really sure to believe him, I decided not to, but I wasn't going to ask again. " if you say so" I replied with a 'whatever' face.

I opened the fridge to grab myself an orange, I closed the fridge and started heading upstairs again " good night Benito, hope you feel better by tomorrow" I said with a weak smile on my face." Good night" he said as I was on the stairs.

I sit back down in my bed just eating my orange and thinking of what I was going to say tomorrow to Jaiden as I said that I needed to talk to her. " I think I'm going to tell her how I feel" I said to myself in disbelief as if I was actually going to do it.

When I finished my orange I just got under the covers and laid down, it was around 4:30 am when I started to feel tired, so I just put my head in the pillow asking this last question before going to sleep "should I tel her?"

6:45

"Mom I'm going to go pick up Jaiden today I'll see you after school ! "I said to her yelling from upstairs while grabbing my backpack.

I went  downstairs as I see my mom and Aaliyah on the dinning table eating breakfast "okay honey, take care of yourself" she said In a warming tone.

I got out of the house and got into my car putting the keys inside and turning it on. After I do that I start by putting on some music and thinking about how am I going to say this to Jaiden, hoping she forgot.

At her house

I arrive to her house and park outside as I see her coming out of her door struggling to get her stuff organized, so I get out of the car and help her " hi" she says "thank you for helping me and for driving me to school" she said with a smile.

God I swear she makes my heart beat faster than I actually think it can, I help her get into the car, as when she finishes I go in, and Damn I was praying she forgot about that thing I told her yesterday.

" so what was it that you wanted to tell me?" She asked confused and concerned.

Shit! She didn't forget,Well, I guess I got myself into this problem