Chapter VI

(Benito's POV)
I get up as my alarm goes on at 7:00 am, I head to the bathroom, and then I pick whatever I find around my room and put it on, I then go to Shawn's room to wake him up because he is always late but I find myself in an empty room wondering  where Shawn is.

I close the door to his room and starts heading downstairs to see my mom on the kitchen and Aaliyah having breakfast but no Shawn so I ask my mom " hey mom do you know where Shawn is ?" To then hear Aaliyah make fun of me " aww such a good brother" she says to me making fun of me "shut up " I reply to her.

"Yeah he is at the hospital, he had an accident with one of his friends so he took her there" she answers my question "what friend?"'I ask with a smirk on my face , ""I think he said her name was Jaiden" my mom answered  back as I look up at the clock and seeing it's 7:23 so I rush myself,out of the house and getting into my car, driving off to school.

(Shawn's POV )
I wave Jaiden goodbye as she goes with her mom back to the house since she can't really go to school until tomorrow so after they leave the hospital I head to my car opening the door, sitting down,and closing it back "did this really happen?" I whisper to myself "I mean now I'm definitely sure that I have feelings for her even though we just met" " how can this be possible ?"

I kept asking all of these questions to myself but the question that couldn't leave my head was " does she feel the same way", and even with that question going on my head I couldn't help but feel bad because now because of me she's going to have to use crutches for 6 weeks

I arrive to my house leaving my car keys in the counter and I see a note on top so I take it and read it

Shawn I'm guessing you did not go to school so I left this for you letting you know that your school already knows the situation and that I'm out shopping for food and other stuff we need and then I'll go pick up your sister and do some other stuff  but there will be a lot of traffic so I  am going to take long
Love you <3
Mom

"Well I guess I'm home alone" so I go upstairs and into my room getting my laptop and phone to check all of my social media , so I go again in my laptop wanting to text Jaiden but I would feel weird after what happened so I decided not to.

I went on Netflix and and searched for something to watch so I decide to watch Grey's Anatomy which is my all time favorite show so I continued watching season 10.

I then start getting hungry so I pause the episode and go down stairs putting some music on my phone. I get to the kitchen as I place my phone on the counter with the music playing Ed Sheeran so I go back and open the fridge staring  at what's inside for a while trying to figure out what I want, so I just decide I don't want anything complicated.

I take out some lettuce, cheese, ham and everything else I  needed for a sandwich so I put everything on the counter and start by putting mayo on the bread.

I finish preparing my sandwich when I see Benito coming into the house " sup dork" he said as I rolled my eyes " hey can you make me a sandwich ?" He asked as I grabbed my plate and phone " make one yourself" I replied to him annoyed as I go up the stairs and into my room.

I enter my room shutting the door behind me, as I sit in my room, grabbing my laptop and playing the episode again, but this time I put my headphones on so I wont have to listen to Benito.

Benito entered my room as if it was his own " I was wondering whe-" I cut him off " dude what the hell!" I yelled at him "get out! Don't you know how to knock?" " geez Shawn, what is wrong with you lately? I was just coming to ask where mom was but I guess I'll leave you alone" he said to me in a concerned look " and by the way I did knock" he added.

I felt kind of bad at the way I answered but I was annoyed and confused with all of this situation and besides he drives me crazy, that I wasn't going to put up with him, especially now.