Chapter II

(Shawn's POV)
"Shawn !! Wake up , you are going to be late for school !" My mom yelled at me from downstairs, I could barely hear her, until I turn around and see what time is it, so I flew out of my bed, picked just whatever I found around my room to wear, grabbing my backpack and heading downstairs. As I was going down my mom was giving me "the look" so I just got even more nervous. " Shawn what the hell where you doing!? You do realize your late right?" My mom asked rushing me even more ." I know, I know" I replied annoyed and rushed.

I grabbed a waffle that was coming out of the toaster and headed to the door. After a few seconds I got in and settled in, Benito came running and got inside the car as well. "Dude what the hell!?, you have your own car and license!, get out!" I told him, almost screaming at him but apparently he didn't care "Relax Shawn, there's no need to be like this" he said making fun of me. "You know what I don't have time for this" I responded and started the car.

After a 10 minute drive we got there, early surprisingly "thank god" I said to myself as I got out of the car,I got out and locked it, "See ya!" Benito said and immediately turned around and left, well I better  leave now i don't want to be late for class" I thought to myself and immediately headed to my first class which was biology.

I peacefully went in knowing I was 1 or 2 minutes early so I took a seat where the teacher told me. After the bell rings everyone started going in so the teacher starts telling everyone their places, after a while I hear Mrs. Smith say "Jaiden Parker you go next to Shawn Mendes, over there " so I see this girl coming this way and sitting next to me, and man! She was beautiful. Well I think this is not going to be a crapy  year after all, I thought to myself and smiled

When the class began the teacher started introducing herself and saying everything a teacher says at the first day of school then like 10 minutes after the bell rang Benito came in, and every one just stared at him while he went with the teacher and talked to her, "well I guess I spoke to soon" I said to myself with a frown on my face. After a while of her talking to him she assigned his seat and the class just began whispering, especially the girls, and then stared at both of us because well, we ARE TWINS! but somehow girls are always behind him and I'm just the forgotten one even though we look the same.

(Jaiden's POV)
A guy just entered the room about ten minutes after the class started and let me tell you he was hot, but then I realized something that I saw a familiar face before so I turned and looked at my partner and realized they were twins! But there was something about this guys who just came in that I liked immediately , I just needed to find out his name first.

I was bored to death, cause usually the first day we don't do anything so the teacher just kept talking and talking, so I took out a piece of paper and continued with my drawing, one I had started a while ago but never finished, so I took out a pencil and kept drawing not paying attention to anything the teacher was saying.

"That is beautiful!, how did you learn how to draw like that?" I looked to my right and was the boy I sat next to, I looked at him with a smile trying to remember his name when the teacher said it but I couldn't remember so I just said "Thank you!, I took drawing when I was younger" I said to him with a big smile on my face, that someone actually liked my art. "I'm Shawn Mendes by the way, nice to meet you" he said with a very sweet smile on his face while he was waiting for me to shake his hand "Oh yeah sorry...I'm Jaiden Parker, nice to meet you too" I replied as well with a smile.

When the class finished, before we all got out of the classroom I tapped Shawn's shoulder, so he turned around "Oh..um.. do you think I can hang out with you ? I'm new to the school and..I...uh..I don't really know anyone" I said kind of embarrassed and afraid he was going to say no , " Of course!, to be honest with you I don't really have a lot of friends either, I'm not that cool of a kid like my brother" he said to me, but I wanted to find out his brothers name, and that was all I have been thinking about "Oh, I'm sorry I think you're really cool to be honest, what's his name by the way?" I asked discretely hoping he wouldn't notice. "Oh..yeah his name is Benito" the moment he answered, I regretted it immediately cause he said it in disgust so I instantly tried to change the subject, "So!..what are your hobbies?" I asked with a smile, if I was going to find out more about Benito I was go into do it on my own or just not with Shawn's help, he was actually the only person who talked to me and I was not going to talk about something or someone he didn't want to .

So for the rest of the time we just sat in the grass and kept talking about our lives and getting to know each other even more.

*****
This was it for today I hope you enjoy and I am going to try to upload a chapter whenever I can :)