Chapter I

Jaiden was just a regular 19 year old, she has moved a lot of times to many different places because of his dads work and this time she arrived to her new permanent home, Los Angeles California, where again she will start again from zero.

(Jaiden POV)
**texting Tara (her best friend back in Dallas)**
J:It sucks you know? This is my 8th time moving therefore I have to start a new life all over again and its the worst, you know how much trouble I have in all of the making friends thing.
T:you'll do fine, just be confident
J:I know that's always what you tell me, but anyway I have to start unpacking, talk to you later and than you again;)
T:no problem you come to me any time you want :) bye!

Well I guess I better start unpacking , this is going to be a long day.
I start off with the box that has my posters and all of my frames with pictures of me and Tara and the rest of my friends, I take them out and just stare at them for a while bringing back a lot of memories. I finish hanging all of my posters and placing all of my picture frames where they belong and then I realize that it was kind of boring that way so I take out my phone and put a little bit of music on. I start jamming out to "Stay" while o keep unboxing.

A few hour later

I finished unpacking my stuff, it was around 9:00 pm when my dad called me.

"JJ! Dinner is ready ! " he called me from downstairs
"Coming!"I replied

I got out of my room shutting the door behind me, I went downstairs and waited for my family to be ready so we all sat down in the dinning table and stared eating."So,first day of school tomorrow Jaiden , how are you feeling?"my mom  asked in an excited tone as if she was expecting me to be happy as well. "Um...good I guess" I replied to her in a really uncertain tone. "You will do great JJ don't worry just give it time.". "Yeah.. I guess."

We finished eating and it was my turn to do the dishes, so I got up the table picked up the plates and headed to the kitchen. After I finished I said to my parent goodnight and headed upstairs to my room, I opened the door and went into my room, I laid down on the bed with my pjs already on me and just laid there thinking of what tomorrow was going to be like, then I went in my phone to check all of my social media. Later on I checked the clock and realize it was past 11:00 pm so I put my phone down and covered myself up and closed my eyes.

The next day

My alarm went on, so it took me a while to realize that until I finally opened my eyes, I checked my phone and realized that was 7:00 am, so I jumped out of my bed immediately and headed to my bathroom to wash my face, when I finished I go out and pick my clothes, I picked my outfit which consisted of a light blue shirt paired with some shorts and converse. I did my make up and as soon as I finished I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. I saw my mom in the kitchen so I told her good bye, grabbed an orange and exited the house, I got into the car and stared driving.

When I arrived to school, I parked my car, got out and headed to my first class, which was biology. I entered the classroom and the teacher was telling everyone where to sit so I just kept standing there until the teacher called my name. "Jaiden Parker you'll be sitting next to Shawn Mendes, over there" she said his name as she was pointing out were he was sitting, so I walked down to where he was and just sat there waiting till the class started.

******
So this is my first chapter of the book, I know right now it's a little boring but it's kind of just to give you an idea of what has happened in Jaiden's life but other than that I will try to upload another chapter on Friday. ;)