Very Important Author's Note

Ok guys, i know i havent been updating for about a month, but i do not plan on giving up on this book. Just, some things have happened that have throwed me out of scedule...I am terribly sorry, I hope you havent given up on this story...Now i would like to say a few things.

1- I am NOT giving up on thee book. I m just too busy right now to continue it. At some point, not much later, i shall go on with the story...

2- I have seen many comments about my terrible spelling and grammar. Yeah guys, sorry , but I have repeatedly said that I am not a native speaker, I am Greek. Please, if you can, bare with me. Good news? The awesome @Nikkisha16 has volunteered to be my editor so things will be better.

3- Have any of you heard about the DragonInk contest, by @DragonHeart2407 , an account created by Sneakers107 and PotterLover2462 ? Well, I am taking part in it  and I would be extreemely gratefull if you would be kind enough to go and check out my entry...The character is Verity and has nothing to do with this story...  I have also posted my entries in a book called DragonInk-My Entries...PLease go check it out and tell me what you think, it would mean a lot....

4-Thanks to the amazing @PotterLover2462 for the awesome new cover of the book!!! :D

That's it, that's all, then... Thank you very much :D