Chapter VI ( Dinner )

ShanCai-�Hey� you haven�t dried your hair yet, I will be wet too. First dry your hair.� Then AhSi pouted but then agreed.

AhSi-�Okay...okay� �I�ll dry it and you should take a shower too. I�ll order the room service for our dinner.�

ShanCai-�Okay� fine, then I will take a shower too.� Then she walked to the bathroom.

After a while, she came out wearing her red pajamas while covering her long hair with a white towel. AhSi came over, approaching her. AhSi-�Hmmm�my dear� you smell so good� and tried once again to hug her. BUT once again he can�t hug her �coz at that time the bell started ringing; room service came bringing their dinner.

He mumbled while walking to the door-�Why does it always happen every time I want to hug her�argggghhh.� and shook his head.

After tipping the guy who brought their food, AhSi carried the tray to the living room and called ShanCai to tell her that the food is ready. They sat on the sofa and began to eat.

During the dinner, AhSi asked her- �ShanCai, what were you thinking about when I was taking a shower?You haven�t told me yet.� He is still very concerned whenever he sees ShanCai thinking about something, �coz deep inside in his heart he still feels he is the major cause of hurt in her life.

ShanCai-�Oohhh�. I was thinking about if I should call XiaoYou. Let her know that we�re going to married, but I�ve changed my mind, I�m afraid that she will come here and she will meet XiMen and well� It�s going to hurt her.�

AhSi-�Oohhh� okay� I understand your reason, but I�ve known Ximen ever since we were kids, I can tell right now, he has changed a lot. Last time I met him before I left Taiwan, he�s kind of busy at work, and he said he hasn�t been to VS for a long time, even you know he asked a guy to be his secretary.�

ShanCai, reply with an innocent face-�Do you mean he has changed that he likes guys?�

AhSi,- �Ayyohh� benuren!! Can�t understand such a simple things?! What I mean is he doesn�t like to play around with girls anymore.�

ShanCai-�hehhh bendan!!� tried to pinch him, but he manageed to runn away from her and she chased him.

Finally AhSi give up-�Okay�okay� I won�t call you benuren anymore but you can�t call me bendan ok?It�s a deal!!�

But ShanCai answered-�But I can still can call you a pig head!!� she said while sticking out her tongue.

AhSi-�Ehh you�.!!� But he couldn�t say anything �coz he doesn�t want to ruin their happiness. So they walked back to the living room and finished the dinner.

After they finished the dinner, AhSi-�So� I think you should call XiaoYou, just tell her, she doesn�t need to come but anyway it depends completely on her, if she thinks she is ready to meet XiMen again, she will come, if she doesn�t think she�s ready, it doesn�t matter for us, right?

ShanCai-�Okay, I will call her. It does make me feel better to know that I�m including my best friend.� She began walking to the phone