Chapter 33 ( Back in Taiwan )

*Authors note, introduction to a new character, from this chapter Anna Lee will show up as Wan Xiao Ting, her family owns the Wan Hua Enterprise, the owner of Hong Yun Yin Hang (Grand Fortune Bank), one of the biggest bank in Taiwan and Japan which has their main office in Switzerland. She is F4�s childhood mate, just like Jing, but she was also MeiZuo�s first girlfriend. She moved to Switzerland with her family, since her family's major business is the bank.

One week after the wedding�

One week after AhSi & ShanCai got married, everything seemed back to normal. AhSi & ShanCai are still on honeymoon. Lei has gone back to Japan, and has started working again at his dad�s company. He is planning to run the re-insurance company as the back up for his insurance company.

XiMen & XiaoYou have came back to Taiwan, so did MeiZou and XiaoQiao. XiMen is back to work with XiaoYou working for him as the financial analyst. Nobody knows in the office that she�s Ximen�s fianc�e since they wanted to keep it a secret first until XiMen tells his parents. And also they don�t want to hear lots of rumors about XiaoYou that can get a job easily just because she�s XiMen fianc�e.

And for MeiZou and XiaoQiao, also gone back to their routine. XiaoQiao is getting ready to open a music school for the kids. MeiZou with his company is planning to invest on the new product of telecommunication that had been invented in Japan; now everything is in order just waiting for the loan approval from Hong Yun Ying Hang (Grand Fortune Bank). So at this time, he needs to go back and forth between Taiwan and Japan to do some research and negotiate with the bank, which will provide the fund.

Today was a tiring day for MeiZou, he had just finished the meeting with the marketing department at seven thirty at night since he needs to meet the representative from the Grand Fortune Bank tomorrow and go to Japan the day after tomorrow. But he has promised XiaoQiao to have a dinner at eight o� clock to celebrate the grand opening of music school that just opened this morning. He needs to pick up XiaoQiao first, but on the way to pick her up, someone called him.

MeiZou looked at the caller id and was confused-�Wei?�

XiaoTing screamed-�Wei MeiZuo� it�s me Vicky.�

MeiZou was confused-�Vicky??�

XiaoTing-�Aiyo� how can you forget me� I�m Vicky� Wan Xiao Ting!!�

MeiZou-�Hey� Vic!! How are you?I haven�t heard from you since a long time. I miss you so much girl� where are you right now?�

XiaoTing-�Hehe� actually I�m here now��

MeiZou was confused-�Here?�

XiaoTing-�Yeah�in Taipei� I�m at the airport right now� I�m waiting for the driver to pick me up� since my flight had arrived an hour earlier than it should be. So I thought I call you guys, but I couldn�t reach anybody except you.�

MeiZou-�So� the driver will be there in an hour?It�s too long for you to wait� I guess maybe I can pick you up.�

Xiao Ting-�MeiZou� you don�t need to� I�ve called already, maybe he�ll come soon.�

MeiZou-�It�s okay� I can pick you up, actually I�m close to the airport now, and the traffic is so bad, he will probably be late.�

Xiao Ting-�MeiZuo� it�s okay... I can wait la��

MeiZou-�You wait there�� Then he made a turn right instead of turn left and went towards the airport. In a few minutes, he got into the airport and looked for her at the arrival gate. After he looked for a while, he finally found her. He approached her and they hugged each other and he kissed her on the cheek.

MeiZou-�Vic� I miss you so much.� He handed her a bouquet of pink roses, her favorite flowers.

Vicky was surprised-�Hey� you still remember?�

MeiZou smiled-�How can I forget it?When we hung up, I was in front of the florist and I saw the pink roses, it reminded me of you, so I thought I should buy it for you.� He grabbed her luggage-� Let�s go, I can take you wherever you like.� Then both of them walked out from the airport