Chapter V ( Back in the Hotel )

After about one hour of driving, they�ve finally reached the hotel where ShanCai is staying in Barcelona. It�s the same hotel that Dao Ming Si & ShanCai stayed in last time they were there together. When stepping into the hotel, Dao Ming Si is wandering how come ShanCai is staying in this hotel again. It makes him feel guilty because last time he left her in this hotel. And without him realizing it, ShanCai dragged him into the same room they stayed in last time. Finally he spoke out when both of them entered the room.

AhSi- �ShanCai, I just couldn�t believe that you stayed in this hotel again and even stayed in the same room that we stayed in before.�

ShanCai is thinking for a while and sat on the same sofa where DMS slept last time and replied him, �Yeah�. I know�.�

AhSi came over her and interrupted- �Will it make you sadder to stay here?�Coz last time I left you here alone�

ShanCai- �AhSi�. To tell you the truth, actually until I met you this morning I still couldn�t forget the time that we spent here together. It was some of the happiest memories in my life. I can�t run away from them and nobody can ever take them away either I�ve tried so many times to forget them� just like you did�� Then Sancai paused for a second, remembering what it had been like when DMS�s memory was still lost.

Then she continued- �But I couldn�t�. it was really hard to face the truth that you weren�t beside me anymore. So when the travel agent sent me here, at first I felt sad coz I remember our memories here last time but after that, inside in my heart, it told me that if God will show his mercy down on me ... maybe just MAYBE I will meet you here. I couldn�t express myself how happy I am to meet you here. Finally, God helped me after this suffering�� Once again the tears began flowing down & AhSi came over and hugged her and comforted her.

AhSi- �ShanCai, please don�t cry anymore� every time I see you cry, I feel more and more guilty.�

ShanCai broke off from the hugging and wiped her tears away, then she replied back- �Okay� okay� I�m fine now, you won�t see me crying again, now it�s getting late, you should take a shower, you go first. I will call Jing Xue Jie & YeSha.� Then she flashed AhSi an smile.

AhSi smiled with his puppy eyes and kissed ShanCai on her forehead- �Okay then,�

While AhSi was taking his shower, ShanCai start to dial some number. First she called Jing, Jing was very happy to hear that they were getting married. She promised Sancai that she would be there tomorrow. She also told ShanCai that she could help her to get the wedding gown. But Shancai rejected the offer; because she thought that she would wear the same white dress that AhSi asked her to wear to the church last time. Even though the dress is very simple for a wedding gown, she didn�t care, because that dress held so much of their pain, joy, happiness, and sorrow.

After hanging up with Jing, she called YeSha. And same as Jing, she was very happy to hear that they were getting married. YeSha also promised ShanCai that she would be there tomorrow or the next morning before the wedding. Tomorrow YeSha still had an appointment with the doctor regarding the bone marrow transplant that she needed.

ShanCai is thinking to herself-�Well, everything is done� hmm� whom else should I call?I think I�ve called all my best friends. Maybe I should call XiaoYou?Well, again maybe not,�coz she will see XiMen there, XiMen might break her heart again.�

While ShanCai is still thinking, AhSi have just finished his shower, walked wearing a blue bathrobe and is walking toward ShanCai. AhSi-�ShanCai, what are you thinking, my dear?�

ShanCai blushed red hearing AhSi calling her �dear�- �Hey, who gave you the permission to call me dear?�

AhSi- �Why do I need such permission?You will be my wife soon�� He said while he was trying to hug her� but she refused, stepped away and replied back...