Stupefy

Chapter 10
~Louisa~

Dear, Mum.
I miss you so much, hope that you're fine. I'm so sorry for not writing for you in a long time, things are getting worse here at Hogwarts, I know it's not an excuse but, I was so exhausted that previous time. Harry was chosen by the goblet to participate and he isn't sixteen yet, can you believe it? We all here are concerned and I want to tell you, I'm very worried, I'm not feeling well about all that tournament thing, and I always have feeling that there's something awful is going to happen, I don't know why but I just do...
I didn't mean to concern you or anything, I just felt that I need you and I miss you, I miss your warm hugs and when I tell you whatever annoys me while I am between your arms. See you so soon.
Your daughter,Louisa.

I folded the paper and handle it to my black whited feathered owl "Servina" it bite it between its beak and flied.
I looked up to see Cho have just entered the owls' tower and investigating a message , I pretend as if I didn't see her and looked away.

"Hello,Louisa". She smiled sweetly.

"Cho". I forced a half-fake smile and turned to leave, But then I stopped myself when I saw Harry ascending the tower's stairs, I stepped back and hided that not even Cho noticed me. I don't know why did I even hided in there or what am I thinking about? I thought for a minute he might asks her to go with him or something?
"Cho","Harry". They called their names in unison.

"Watch yourself on the stairs, it's a bit icey at the top". She said as I saw her turning to leave. That's good.

"Cho?" Harry called her again, I shut my eyes forcefully and prayed that he won't say what I am thinking about.

"Um. I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to go to the ball with me". I heard him asking her nervously, I can imagine his face by now , he must be blushing and his eyes are bright green , and moving his hands nervously.
I felt a strange feeling, I don't know what it is.I felt ache in my chest as I couldn't breath, I was annoyed, depressed. Is that's the feeling that they call jealousy?

"Oh. Um. Harry I'm sorry but someone's already asked me. And well I've said I'll go with him". She said in a low voice and looked down shyly, And by that I knew who asked her to go with him.

                                            ••••

"Hey,Cedric". I waved, he was walking with his friends but stopped and turned to me with his wide smile.

"Lou". He nipped my cheek.

"I was asking..did you ask someone for that bloody dance?" I asked curiously.

"Actually, I did". His smiled became even more wider, I wanted to ask him who is she even though I guess I knew.

"But..I don't mind if I picked you up instead". He smirked.

"Stop. You got me wrong". I hit his shoulder playfully.

"Did someone ask you already?" He asked.

I looked desperately,"No...Actually yes, there is someone did but I refused.I lied and told him that there's already someone asked me".

"Do you see that guy there?" He said as he pointed at one of his friends who grinned at me and waved shyly. I didn't wave back.

"That's Albert Harrison, he asked me if I could introduce him to you. He wants to go with you the dance". He asked turning his gaze to me once again.