Love, the strongest bond

Chapter 20

~Louisa~
Darkness. That's what I've been seeing for these past days, or maybe weeks. I honestly don't know. I could hear voices, feel people beside me, feel hot breathes beside me, sometimes I feel someone holding my hand, other time I hear some sound of weeping beside me. I could smell Hermione's scent and feel her presence so as Ron and Harry. But there was a strange feeling of presence I felt. Draco? I feel him, I could smell his scent and feel his presence, but I wasn't sure, but the only thing I was sure about that I couldn't open my eyes, I tried and I couldn't and even if I tried, it seems like my eyelids are glued.
I couldn't talk either or move my lips, But I could feel my warm tears streaming down my face, even my eyes are closed. I still can see Cedric in front of me one second smiling at me and the second one thrown on the ground lifeless. Is that all a nightmare?

••••
I don't know how many days or weeks I am here, hearing those few lines.

"Mr. Potter, visiting hours are over."

"Yes, I-I'm leaving." I felt a warm hand letting go of mine.

After awhile I felt a cold hand was holding mine, I could hear some sound of sniffing,sobbing. The same that I've been hearing.

"Mr.Malfoy, visiting hours are over."

"What? Visiting hours are over! I've been here for only fourteen minutes!"

"Well,actually you're not supposed to be here! And visiting are forbidden for such as Louisa's situation,now may you leave?"

A sound of stamping feet on the floor started to fade away after a couple of seconds.

"Why is Malfoy here?"

"I don't know, he always comes to visit her daily, that's so bizarre."

And the rest of the time I feel words escape out of my mouth, I mumble Cedric's name, but he never responded. Guess that was not a nightmare.
••••
The same sound of sobbing, the same touch of the hand, the cold one and the warm one.

And my eyes were opened, I felt the light burning my eyelids and inside my eyes, but I didn't close them again, struggled to keep them opened, I was relieved that I had finally saw the light once again.

"She woke up! Hermione! Ron! She is awake." Harry exclaimed, tightening his grip on my hand.

"Lou, thank God." Harry smiled, his eyes were blur.

"A-are you c-crying?" I asked him, my voice came out more way weaker that I thought.

"Am not, you wait here I'll call Ron and Hermione, be right back." And by that he rushed outside.