The maze

Chapter 18

~Unknown Point of View~

It is dark and messy everywhere, there was a black leather chair. A small light is emerging from the small glass window.
A small figure was folded in a black cover and placed on that chair, a fat,short man with messy long hair is kneeling on his knees beside that figure, on the other side there was another young man sitting beside the chair too, bowing his head down.

"Oh no no no my Lord Voldemort. I only meant... perhaps if we were to do it without the boy". The short fat man stuttered, as he was kneeling beside the chair.

"NO! The boy is everything, it cannot be done without him and it WILL be done exactly as I say, and tonight". the small figure yelled who was wrapped inside the cover, in a rasping voice.

"I will not disappoint you my lord". Said the other young man.

"Good. First, gather our old comrades. Send them a sign". Said the small figure.

"Wormtail.." The figure called the fat man.

"Yes..yes, My lord". Said the short, fat man, fearfully.

"Don't forget to bring me the girl..too."

~Louisa~

Today is the day, the third task will be attended today, in a couple of hours we'll be going for the task's arena, yesterday I couldn't sleep, and despite my anxiety I have never showed any signs of it to Harry, I have always been encouraging him ...

Today is the day, the third task will be attended today, in a couple of hours we'll be going for the task's arena, yesterday I couldn't sleep, and despite my anxiety I have never showed any signs of it to Harry, I have always been encouraging him since the first task even I feel anxious before every task, I hide this feeling from him, I always give him motivation, and that's what I must do today.

Part of me was pleased because it will be the last task which means, there will be no more anxiety, fear or lack of sleep. I mean everything will come back just as it was before.

Laying on my bed, I stared at the ceiling blankly, thoughts are crushing through my mind, I felt an arm reaching my shoulder, shaking me gently, I turn to see Hermione smiling nervously at me, probably as anxious as me,"Lou, it's the time".

•••••

The four of us entered the great hall, all the heads flipped through Harry's direction when he came in, everyone stared at him for a couple of seconds as it was quite and then the hall was vociferated once again with the sound of the pupils and the stroking forks and the plates.

We moved towards our Gryffindor table, a few heads popped up again looking at Harry as Seamus stood up and walked towards Harry, patting his shoulder,"Good luck, Harry I put a bet for today that you're winning". He grinned, Harry nodded his head nervously at him.