Reality or Imagination?

Chapter 15

~Louisa~

Hitting back to reality, realizing that I'm still stuck at Dumbledore's office as it was dark, I could figure out that Harry and Dumbledore were in deep conversation, but what they were saying? What they were talking about?

Nothing..

I've drowned in my memories in these last few minutes even that I forgot about their existence.
"Professor?" I popped up suddenly, making the both of them turn their heads towards me, as if they forgot about my presence too.
Dumbledore looked at me longly without a response, he knew what I was up too, of course I was going to ask him about my father.

"My father..I..I saw him down there, at Igor's judgment". I stuttered, feeling my heart pounding in my chest as I remembered these lines "Alexander Parker remains faithful to the Dark Lord!"

He smiled at my question, knowing that I was going to ask about it anyways, I waited for an explanation, an answer..anything, but he just stood up and walked slowly to be standing in front of me with his slight kind smile," Louisa.." he started and then sighed, not knowing from where should he begin? Not knowing what even to say?

"I have always believed that very soon, you'll discover everything..but I've never imagined it'd be that soon". He said looking down at me, with his hand resting on my head.

"What's that supposed to mean? What did my dad had to do with all of this? Of being a deatheater and that he was loyal to.." I stopped, biting my lower lip as my I shut my eyes, "Voldemort". I blurt his name out.

I saw Harry flipping his head up at me, his eyes widened in shock, looking at me in disbelief of me not being afraid to say his name, but I didn't bother to look at him.

"Your father's death is a complicated situation, you may still won't be able to handle it". Dumbledore said calmly, squeezing my shoulder with his other hand.

"I'm sorry what? May not be able to handle it? I saw my father and my sister being murdered before my eyes..this is the hardest thing ever a person can handle, what else I won't be able handle to know it?!" I snapped at him, feeling my eyes were full of tears and ready to stroke down my cheeks anytime, the thought of that there was something else I don't know hurt me, what else did my parents hid from me? And why dad had to risk his life and our lives with him to do something like that? I know my father very well, he never had any bad deeds, being a deatheater wasn't something he was planning for or wanted to get it, that's why I believed that there has to be another secret that I still don't know, but this time I won't wait, I want to know everything and now.

"You don't understand, and if I told you now, you never will". Dumbledore said turning his body away, standing with his back which means "end of discussion, now get out of my office". But in a polite way.
I turned to look at Harry with my eyes full of tears, I breathed heavily trying as much as I could not to cry.

"I'll just..go". I whispered lowering my head down, turning to leave before I explode right now.

"Night, sir". Harry said quickly before walking towards me, leading us to the door.

••••
My index finger reached my eye to wipe off a single tear before running down my cheeks, inhaling deeply, still can't realize what I've just seen, what else I still don't know?

"Lou". Harry called me while we were walking back to the dormitory.

My head was lowered down, as my eyes were full of tears, I shut my eyes tightly trying not to show him my tears.