Anonymous visitor

Chapter 17

~Louisa~

After yesterday's awful nightmare, I just couldn't let Cedric go, maybe I was acting childly but I didn't careless, I couldn't sleep well and every short while and another I wake up staring at Cedric, making sure that he didn't left, that he's still sleeping beside me, I was resting my head over his chest as he was resting his head over mine, even though the bed was so small, and there wasn't enough space for both of us but I was making sure that it could there be enough space for him.

My mind couldn't stop thinking about that dream, about how he was looking at me, sorrow in his eyes..
He didn't want to leave, he was obliged to, and why did Sylvia come to take him? Very happy and alive..
I can still remember his face when it lightened as their eyes met.. that can't be true..I can't say it even in my mind, he can't be going? No, it can't.. he is beside me. I raised my head looking again at him, his white pale skin, and his messy golden hair falling across his forehead, his eyes which were closed in peace, I stared at him so long, as if it'd be the last time I could look at him like that again.

Slowly I pressed my lips over his cheek, and backing away quickly so he won't wake up, at that exact moment his eyelids were opened slowly as he shut them quickly again,"I know you're awake". I rolled my eyes as I giggled.

"You caught me". Said Cedric in a sleepy tone while straightening himself.

"You still don't want to tell what have you seen in that dream?" He asked me, I shook my head slowly, means no.

"I don't want to talk about it". I sighed.

"So,how's your arm today?" He asked, changing the subject, when I fell from the staircase I broke my arm too, how lucky I am.

"Yeah,it's fine". I mumbled looking down at my casted arm.

"Look, you've got lots of flowers". He exclaimed, pointing at the wooden table beside the bed which was covered by two flower bouquets, the first one was all in white tulips, while the other was mixture of lily and jasmine, I could differentiate between them as their scent were so penetrating.

"Probably from Hermione or something". I said, grabbing the first one, I investigated it looking in between the tulips, I saw a small pinkish card.
I opened it and started to read out loud enough for Cedric to hear "Lou, Get well soon, the classes are so boring without you, and the history of magic specifically became unbearable, I've never noticed before that you were the only one who makes it passes quickly

Harry". I finished reading, as a wide smile appeared on my lips as I felt my cheeks were turning red.

"Harry, yeah". He smirked,"He was dead worried about you, like crazy".

"Really?" I blurt out, my heart was beating so fast that I swear I could hear it.

He stared at me with a stupid smirk plastered on his face, which made me blush even more and lower my head down,"Umm, that another bouquet has no card or anything". I mumbled confusedly.

"Maybe it's from a secret admirer..or a anonymous visitor". Cedric raised his eyebrows.

"You know who is it, don't you?" I narrowed my eyes.

He shook his head slowly, but I know he did.

"You do". I groaned as I hit him with the pillow.

"Actually, I do. But I promised not say who is it". He giggled.

"You're silly, you know that?" I rolled my eyes.

••••
On the afternoon I was able to leave the hospital wing, Madame Pomfrey told Hermione to look after me and make sure that I am eating well.

The four of us made our way to the Great hall for dinner, my stomach was grumbling because of the hunger, As we entered the hall my eyes caught Draco's as he was looking at us, more specifically at me.

I just looked away, making our way to the Gryffindor table we sat down, Me and Ron as Hermione and Harry sat on the opposite side of the table.

"By the way, Err.. Thanks for the flowers,Harry". I said looking down at my still empty plate.

"Oh,Umm..that-that was nothing". He smiled nervously.

"I've seen you've got another bouquet of flowers, who was it?" Hermione asked as she was sipping a pumpkin juice from the golden goblet.

"I don't know, there wasn't a name or anything". I shrugged, starting to fill my plate with bacons, muffins and mashed potatoes, Starving really I was, for the past two weeks I have never eaten properly well.

"May be a secret admirer,huh?" Ron smirked, mouthful.

"Cedric said he knows, but he promised him not to tell me". I said, they all looked at me in concentration.

"Who's it do you think?" Hermione asked, as she was narrowing her eyes, thinking.

"Whatever, this is so silly anyways". I said as I took a bite from my toast, trying to change the topic.

But deep inside I thought for a second that maybe I know who is it but I shook it away of my head quickly, part of me doesn't want to believe it, No. it can't be.

                                               •••
Days are passing by and by everyday as it pass, I feel more anxious, the tournament started to make me panic, the last task will be attended in less than two weeks. I don't want to admit it but I was so scared.

                                              •••

"Um, Cedric?" I asked him anxiously.

"Go on".

"It's not necessary to attend that third task,right? I mean..You've done very well in the previous tasks, you can..retreat?" I let it go and said what I've been thinking about it, it may sound ridiculous but I spelled it out anyways.

I waited for his reply, feeling bit of regret rushing me.

"You are kidding, right?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I'm scared for you..for Harry". I sighed.

"And why is that?", I shrugged, there wasn't any convincing reasons.

"You may..be harmed". I stuttered.

"Nothing's going to happen to us". He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, as he leaned to kiss my head.

Well..I hope so Cedric..I hope so.

__________________________________

Hey Guysss❤️, long time isn't it?
Okay, so I know this one is so short and there was no interactions , but There is lots of exams and stuff:/, and also I just love them so much, I don't want to end the story<\3
But..I AM PREPARING A SEQUEL FOR THE STORY, HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX, excited or whaaaat?
Love, Noor.