10|| Unbreakable

Her voice made it evident that she actually hated me. She really hated me.

For some odd reason, her voice sounded really familiar. As though, I had heard the same voice scream before.

But why was it that I couldn't remember?

~💗~

"The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger, than the one who never fell"

~💗~

Muskaan

I ran home and locked myself in my room.

Why was Saahir back? Why did my previous fears come back to haunt me?

I heard a knock on the door, but I had no energy to go open it. Nor was I in the mood to.

"Beta open the door", khala jaan screamed as she kept on knocking the door.

Utter silence consumed me. It was as though I wanted to get up and open the door and say I was okay. Yet, it was as though all words had abandoned me.

It was as though, I had travelled back to the same day. The same day he proved my worthlessness, to the whole world.

(A/N: some of you wanted to see "A circus and a joke" chap in Muskaans pov. So here it is 🤗)

Flashback

I hid behind a door, praying he didn't see me. But he did.

Oh My Allah!

He started walking towards me as his lips curved into an evil smile. He was upto something terribly wrong. Oh God!

And suddenly, his cold hands gripped my wrist, sending shivers down my spine. His large hands pulled me. Making me crash into his chest. His cologne hit my nostrils as I tried to get out of his grip.

He pushed me away from his chest, still holding onto my wrist. Making a lone tear escape my cheeks.

"May I have your attention please everyone", he said making my eyeds widen at what he was upto.

And suddenly, he pushed me onto the ground with his strong muscular hands. Making my left leg almost unable to move. Yet, I got up. Not wanting to be this vulnerable in front of a huge crowd.

"Our beloved Muskaan Malak has dared to ruin the great Saahir Sajeed's project! Now please help in paying her back!", he said making shivers run down my spine. And the crowd cheered, as though the joke being made out of me was a source of entertainment for them.

I closed my eyes, and covered my ears thinking everyone would use their filthy words and call me disgusting names. But it was just so much worse than that.

Suddenly, I felt ice cold water splash onto my skin. As I opened my eyes to see him pouring a whole bucket of ice cold water onto me. I was freezing, as I covered my shoulders.

It felt as though I was having a nightmare. Actually reality, that is worse than a nightmare.

I looked around to see people taking out their phones and taking pictures. Also, making videos. That would be uploaded into youtube. That would make the whole city tease me.

Then, he started pouring buckets of paint onto me. It was as though, I was in a circus. And I was joke, that everyone was making fun of.

I covered my ears as people used the filthiest of words to desrcibe me.

He started smiling as he saw the tears I held in for so long, finally swell out onto my cheeks.

I ran away as fast as I could.

End of flashback

How can this monster come back into my life? When I finally came out of the world of the ugly Muskaan. The worthless Muskaan.

Silence filled the air, as the tears stopped escaping my cheeks.

I stood in front of the huge mirror, on my vanity. Looking at the reflection of the pretty Muskaan Malak. The Muskaan who learned how to be strong. The Muskaan who changed herself in four years. The strong Muskaan that never gave up.

I had nothing to be ashamed of anymore. I was not fat. I was not hairy. I didn't have acne. I was not short. I was not dumb.

And that's when I realized that no Saahir can come back and break Muskaan once again. (A/N: I AM SO PROUD I DIDN'T USE FULL NAMES 😂)

This time, no matter how much he tried. Muskaan won't break. Because she's got a new story to write. A story that looks nothing like her past.

Guys, there's nothing to be ashamed of no matter who you are, what you are. No one gets to decide your worth. Please don't think I am promoting bullying or something. I am only showing how even in 2017 external beauty is all that matters. So like pls dont get offended 😐

So how was this chapter? Please vote + comment. Silent readers c'mon, just let me know your thoughts, its not that hard! Also sorry for the short chapter

I just thought of some amazing parts to add to this story. Which makes its so EXCITING. I know what will happen but I am just excited 😂