18|| Jealous much?

And he raised both of his brows and slightly closed his eyes as his lips turned into an 'O'.

"So friends", I awkwardly said regretting my words. Why did I just say that out of the blue?

"Yup", he replied.

Maybe the second day wouldn't go as bad as I thought.

Saahir

(A/N: I know y'all missed Saahir, his pov wasn't shown for two whole chapters 😧🤣)

Ayaan Barakat, was a different type of guy. One who was just slightly rude and arrogant, but was a gentleman. And why I figured that out?

Because I was rude and arrogant and the exact opposite of a gentleman four years ago. I could tell by peoples slightest of actions, what type of 'rude' they were.

Oh how much I wish I wasn't such a cruel person in the past. It was true what they say, money makes people selfish and arrogant. In a way, Saahir Sajeed going from billionaire to broke was a good thing. I lost my unreasonably arrogant attitude and pride.

And suddenly I saw Muskaan walk by and sit beside me. Only because of our seating plan.

Ayaan gave me a confused look as to who the girl beside me was. How would I tell him that the girl beside me was my 'princess'.

"We have a seating plan", I whispered not wanting Muskaan to hear anything.

"Hi", Ayaan said to Muskaan as she turned around. She put her hand forward for a hand shake. Wait isn't he non mehram?

Does that mean Muskaan didn't shake hands with me because I was Saahir? How dumb of me to not realize that!

But why was she putting her hand forward for a hand shake. He still is a non mehram!

I was overreacting! Calm down Saahir, calm down!

"Heyy, I am Muskaan", she said as she gave me an evil smile.

What the actual fu-furniture?

(A/N: SweetDoodles Furniture 😂 I have stolen this from you 🤣)

"I am Ayaan", he replied and got back to working. Thank God this ended here. I subconsciously looked at Ayaan, anger visible in my eyes. I wanted to shout at him. But, I didn't.

Oh Thank God!

Ayaan gave me a confused look as I looked away. And suddenly, his lips curved into a smile. A smile that seemed like as if he wanted to burst out laughing. What just happened?

And suddenly Ayaan whispered "Jealous much" into my ears making my cheeks turn pink. Gosh, why did he have to say that?

I wasn't jealous or something!

"Get back to working on your project", Mr Shouton said as I mentally thanked him. Or else how would I call Muskaan 'princess', in the presence of Ayaan?

He doesn't even know! He better not! He will tease the hell out of me.

Ayaan confused of what the professor was talking about got up and asked him about the project. While, I started working with Muskaan.

"You look cute today princess", I half smirked. She should be used to all of this by now.

"Don't call me princess you idiot!", she furiously replied. Making me want to laugh out loud.

"Princess", I said again only to annoy her. I knew it would affect her. Little by little. Even if she said 'To hell with your chances'.

"Fine! Call me that. I don't even care", she said as she her cheeks turned pink and she immediately turned her head around in embarrassment.

You do care! I grinned boyishly.

She rolled her eyes in a way you could tell was fake. She wasn't as mad as she pretended to be. I mimicked her eye rolls in a girly manner, that made her cheeks turn beetroot.

Was this real? She was blushing!

"Princess"

"Shut up!"

"Won't"

"Then don't call me princess"

"Princess"

I stopped as soon as I realized I was going overboard. I myself couldn't control my tanned skin to blush crimson at the situation.

Yes, things were improving.

And suddenly, I felt a hand top of mine, while mine was on top of the whitening pen trying to grab it.

I glanced beside me to see Muskaan and I were trying to get that whitening pen at the same time. But it was as though, that whitening pen didn't matter anymore. We were lost in each others eyes.

She had gorgeous green eyes.

And suddenly, I heard an "Ahem, wrong timing"

We immediately looked away and let go off that whitening pen. The root cause of all of this.

I glanced up to see Ayaan, with a huge smirk on his face.

I mentally thanked him for coming. But deep down, I wanted that moment to last.

Ayaan pulled me and took me outside the classroom.

"What the heck", I said as I took my hand out of his grip.

"Hmm so you two love birds were spending some quality time, I see", he said as he burst out laughing.

"Musaahir, the best ship name", he said making me blush crimson. Can he for God's sake, shut up!

"Shut up! There's nothing like that", I said trying to defend myself. But I knew I was lying to him and myself.

"Yeah no wonder why you two were lost in each others eyes. And no wonder why you were acting so weird when Muskaan shaked my hand", he said leaving me clueless of what to say. He was saying the truth after all.

"Okay fine agreed", I said so he would shut up.

He smiled at me and left.

Sooo
How was this chapter?
Do you guys like Ayaan and Alyah?

Pleasee do vote and comment 💗 We need to reach 40 votes for the next chapter

Guess who has some interesting stuff planned out for the next few chapters 🐸☕️🐸☕️