Make it Rain (ONE SHOT) 💸🎉🥂

BDAY Authors Note🎉

So, in celebration of almost hitting 1k views and because my birthday is tomorrow, I've decided to do an Emison one shot and I really think you guys are gonna like it!

*DISCLAIMER: This one shot is not affiliated with the storyline that I've been currently working on, but it will contain sexual content and mature material.
If that's not something you're interested in reading, stay tuned for the following chapter of my current story.

Thank you all for your support!
I read every single comment and appreciate your kind words, they really motivate me to continue writing the storyline I felt emison deserved.
Please continue to share, comment, and like the upcoming chapters!
Love you guys.
I'm gonna shutup now and let you enjoy the one shot. 😘

---------------------------------------

*BZZZZZZZ....BZZZZZZZ....BZZZZZ*

Emily jumps out of her peaceful slumber to her phone blaring off at 4:32am.

"Ugh Hanna...do you know what time it is?"
Emily says groggily as she squints her eyes at the bright screen.

Hanna clears her throat and begins to sing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EMILYYYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Please tell me I was the first person to tell you happy birthday?"

"No sorry Han...Ali was, but you were the first person to sing to me, that counts for something right?"
Emily chuckles still half asleep.

"Hell no it doesn't count. Ugh I'll try again next, year I guess. Hopefully you don't die before then." Hanna sighs.

"Wow, that's an optimistic way to look at it.. thank you sooo much for singing to me, But can I please go back to bed now?"
Emily whimpers.

"Fine..Fine. You'll need to save your energy for later anyway.
You're the big 2 1 and we're gonna get you shit faced!"
Hanna screeches through the phone but Emily's already passed out on the other end.

Hanna hangs up and then decides to call Alison.

"Hanna...This better be an emergency. If I don't get at least 10 hours of sleep I start to get frown lines throughout the day from looking so bitchy." Alison growls huskily.

"Trust me it is! Let me get the others on the line."
Hanna then dials Aria and Spencer.

Hanna: Okay Ali, were on the line with Aria and Spencer now.

Aria: Hey Hanna! What's going on?

Alison: Goodmorning Aria..You sound alert,
I see you've had your coffee already.

Spencer: Jeez who's got the blaring fire truck in the background...

Aria: That would be me...

Spencer: Wait, any fire truck you can hear at your house I can hear at mine...
Omg...Are you at his apartment?
Spencer gasps.
Are you on the bed?