3. The Young General

'Even though  your circumstances is getting worse, there must be someone to help you out.'

Li Jun Jie

When I am awake, I find out that I am in a strange chamber. I laying down on the bed and there is soft purple colour dominate this chamber. I see a maid prepare something on the wood table. I collect my strength to sitting.

 I collect my strength to sitting

"Miss, you are awake." She said happily.

She is approaching me with a basin full of warm water and towel. She is so young and beautiful.

"Thank you for help me." I said while try to sit properly but this still hard for me to do.

"Miss, you have to say thanks to our Young Master." She said.

Miss? Wait? Is she mentioned me as Miss?! I see my body in a thin layer and I realized everything that had happened on yesterday was not dream. I have to admit now I am in a woman body. This is impossible but real like a nightmare.

"Miss, are you alright? Do you want me to call a physician?" She asked

"No need. I want to meet the Young Master." I replied.

This time I try to stand but almost fall if this maid doesn't holding my weak body.

"Our young master was said that miss do not to worry. Miss you are still weak because somebody was poisoning you. If you need something just tell me." She said.

Yes of course, I was poisoned by a woman who played a beautiful music for me and now she was disappeared.

"Thank you Miss."

"No need to thank me. Young Master had ordered me to serve you, Miss."

"No need."

"Mei Hua don't dare. Please let me serve you as long as you stay here." Mei Hua bowed to me.

"Please don't bow to me. It's alright I understand, I don't want make this hard for you." I said while take a deep breath.

"Miss, Mei Hua will assist you to bathing and change your clothes then I will change your bed." She stares at me who still confused. "The physician said that you are need more...." Mei Hua looks so hesitate. "Miss don't you know that you are bleeding?"

"Am I bleeding? Where? I don't have any wounds." I try to rise and find that I get my first period. "What!"

I am so startled how can I got periods? It's mean I can be pregnant like other women?

"Mei Hua will wash the blanket and change all."

Mei Hua claps her palm and two other maid come behind her.

'God...let me through this.'

"Mei Hua will help you bathing, Miss."

I still shocked after see the blood. I don't have choice except to let Mei Hua assist me for bathing. My mind was blank. This is the first time I see my woman body clearly with two breast and private flower as sign. I don't want to cry but tears drop down from my eyes.