Chapter 7

Harry's POV

  I told Paul that I was taking Alyssa to the doctor that was near by, he said it was alright and to just try an avoid fans, if I needed anything then I would call him. I tried not to bounce too hard when I was walking because I didn't want to hurt her foot anymore. So to take her mind off the injury I started singing to her. I could tell she was smiling when she was singing along. "You don't know, oh-oh!" I sang, "YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL." She screamed and I started laughing. "Was that good?" She said softly, I could tell she was nervous about her singing... especially around famous people. like me. But she was an amazing singer, even if she was screaming, she was still amazing. "It was beautiful." I said turning to my side smiling at her. She started blushing, "Really?" She said. I nodded my head, "Why don't you sing Moments?" "Uh..." Is what I heard out of her. "C'mon!! I bet it would be amazing." She sighed and started singing. We kept getting closer to the doctor's and she finished singing the whole song. I was shocked, "Why hasn't this girl ever been signed yet." I thought to myself. I stopped dead in my tracks. "Woah.." I said. "Was it really that bad?" She said hopping off but gripping onto my shoulders for support looking into my eyes. "No No No! Not at all! It was... Amazing." She looked down at the ground and blushed. I looked at her, titled her chin up, and kissed her. I don't know what I was thinking.. I could feel fireworks, I just wanted to kiss her, My mind was telling me too. I don't know what came over me, I quickly pulled back and looked down at the ground.. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me.." She looked at me and smiled and kissed me back.

Alyssa's POV

   "Uh..." I said, He wanted me to sing Moments. MOMENTS. It was my favorite song out of their first album. I still couldn't get over the fact that I was 1. On Harry Styles back. 2. Maybe even friends with him. 3. Singing to him!! "C'mon!!," He said "I bet it would be amazing." I sighed and started singing, gripping on him tightly to make sure I wouldn't fall. We were getting closer and closer to the doctors, I soon finished and he paused in his tracks. Curiously, I hopped off his back and gripped onto his shoulders. "Woah.." He said, "Was it really that bad?" I said looking into his deep sea green eyes. God they were perfect. "No No No! Not at all! It was... Amazing." He said, I looked down at the ground and blushed, He titled my chin up, looked at me and kissed me. He KISSED Me. Harry Styles FUCKING kissed me! "Oh My God!" Is all I could say in my head. I was shocked, I didn't know he was going to kiss me! I could feel fireworks going off, He quickly pulled back and looked at the ground. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me.." Harry said, I looked at him with a smile on my face and kissed him again. HEY! "YOLO!" I thought to myself while kissing him.