Chapter 13

Alyssa's POV

Harry smiled down at me then intertwined his fingers with mine. We were taking the same way we came back to the house. I hope we weren't the last one's to be there.. Because that would be awkward.. "Should we tell the rest of the group?" Harry said smiling swinging our hands back and forth. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at him, "If you want. Whatever you want to do." I said drawing little circles on his hand as we walked. "Welll.. I think... uhm.. We erm.. Should tell them." He said. I started laughing at him, "Suits me!" I said, we soon arrived and her chatter in the kitchen so we instantly knew where they were, "ALYSSA!" Kaleigh screamed all happily jumping up and down as she rushed over to me squealing. I smiled and squealing with her. "Congratulations, lad." Louis said patting harry on the back trying not to freak out like we did. "Wait, What's going on?" Zayn said looking at Alyssa then back to Harry. Then back at Alyssa.. I smiled at my best friend then towards the other boys then at Harry, He nodded his head in agreement basically reading my mind. "Everyone, we have great news!" Harry started waiting for me to follow. Right as I was about to speak Louis blurted out, "HARRY AND ALYSSA ARE DATING." He grinned cheekily then walked over to Kaleigh wrapping his arms around her waist, out of the corner of my eye I could see her blushing. "Louis!" Harry said sternly giving him a glare. The other boys were in shock a little but soon congratulated us. "Sorry bout that.." Harry whispered wrapping his arms around me. I just shrugged it off. I couldn't stop smiling.

Harry's POV

I smiled down at her as I intertwined our fingers together swinging them back and forth. Things were kind of quiet, It was peaceful but I felt like striking up a conversation. "Should we tell the rest of the group? I asked looking at her my brows furrowing a little. She shrugged her shoulders and looked up at me, "If you want. Whatever you want to do." She was forming little circles on my hand with her thumb. "Welll.. I think... uhm.. We erm.. Should tell them." I somewhat made out. "Suits me! She replied laughing a little at my awkward-ness. We soon  got inside and heard chatter coming from the kitchen. So we assumed they were there. As we walked in Kaleigh started squealing and jumping around, "ALYSSA!" I heard her squeal. Louis chuckled and patted me on the back, "Congratulations, lad!" He said smiling.   "Wait, What's going on?" Zayn said looking at Alyssa then back to me. Then back at Alyssa.. Alyssa smiled at her best friend then everyone around. I was just standing there awkwardly my hands in my pockets. Baby lux was fiddling with the food. Zayn, Liam, Paul, and NIall's eyes with Kaleigh's and Louis' were on us. Alyssa glanced at me and I nodded my head. "Everyone, we have great news!" I started, Alyssa was just about to speak right when Louis blurted it out, "HARRY AND ALYSSA ARE DATING!" He said grinning cheekily. He walked over to Kaleigh and wrapped his arms around her waist. I had a feeling he liked her.. A LOT. "Louis!" I said sternly giving him a look. The other boys were a little shocked but soon quickly congratulated us. I noticed Alyssa was looking at Kaleigh, "Girl language." I thought to myself chuckling as I walked over and wrapped my arms around her. "Sorry about that.." I whispered in her ear. She just shrugged her shoulders. I could tell she was smiling.