Chapter 4

Harry's POV

      I was texting Alyssa while standing in the yard when someone taps me on the shoulder, I turn my head the way they tapped me and didn't see anyone, They tapped me on the shoulder again and I looked the other way. Didn't see anyone. "Okay Liam! Stop playing games with me!" I hollered, "But I'm not anywhere near you!" Liam said screaming from inside the house. "Oh.." I thought to myself. "Then who is it?" I kept questioning myself, then I heard a faint giggle behind me, I soon turned around and saw Alyssa. "Alyssa!" I said sternly with a grin on my face. "Yes?" She said smiling, "You.. Better.. RUN!" She didn't say a word, she just took off running, I chased after her around the front yard laughing at the same time, She tripped and started wobbling. "Alyssa!" I screamed running over to catch her!  "I'm alright!" She says catching her breath. I look into her dark chocolate brown eyes. "You sure?" I asked, She nodded her head wobbling as she tried to walk. "Here, Let me help you inside." I say putting my arm around her back helping her walk up the steps to the front door. I led her to the kitchen and plopped her up onto the counter looking at her ankle. It started to swell up. "Uh Oh.." I said looking at it taking her shoe off, "What?" I didn't say anything and looked around for a bandage to wrap it up in. Nothing. "Shit."  I thought. "Harry. What's wrong? HARRY!" She kept saying as she looked down at her swollen ankle. "Do you think you can walk?" I asked helping her off the counter.. She tried walking and I saw her wobble. She shook her head. "Well Let me take you to the doctors." I said placing her on my back.

Alyssa's POV

      I kept tapping harry on his shoulders, snickering quietly as he kept looking each way. "Okay Liam! Stop playing games with me!" He hollered, I giggled faintly, He soon turned around and looked at me. "Alyssa!" He said in a stern voice with a grin on his face. "Yes?" I said smiling. He didn't say anything for a few minutes, my instincts kept telling me to run. "Run Alyssa. RUNN! ALYSSA GO NOW BEFORE HE GETS YOU. GOD DAMN ALYSSA JUST RUN."  was all I was thinking. "You.. Better.. RUN!" He yelled, I didn't say a word, I just took off. I ran around Kaleigh and Louis, then behind the bus trying to catch my breath, as he got closer to me I took off again. I then felt my foot lift up, and then i soon started wobbling. "Uh Oh."  I thought as i tried to catch my balance. "Alyssa!" Harry said running over to catch me. "I'm Alright" I said catching my breath, he looked into my eyes holding me tightly so I wouldn't fall over. "You sure?" He asked me, I nodded and started wobbling again as I tried to walk. "Here, Let me help you inside." He  said putting his arm around me helping me walk up the steps to the front door. He led me into the kitchen and plopped me on top of the counter looking at my ankle. It was throbbing, it hurt so much. "Uh Oh.." He said taking my shoe off. "What?" I asked looking at him, he didn't say anything. He just looked through all the drawers franticly. "Harry. What's wrong? HARRY!" I said looking down at my ankle. "Seriously. You gotta be kidding me." I thought. "Do you think you can walk?" He asked me helping me off the counter. I tried walking again but I started wobbling, I shook my head no. "Well Let me take you to the doctors." He said placing me on his back.