Chapter 9

Alyssa's POV

I stopped kissing him because my ankle started aching again. "Here, Lemmie help you." Harry said carrying me into the front door in his arms. "How may I help you?" The front desk woman asked, "Uhm, My girlfriend hurt her ankle." My face flushed when he said "girlfriend" "Did he actually think of me that way?" I thought. Harry placed me down in one of the seats while he grabbed the clipboard and filled out the imformation. I had to helo him a little bit. After a few minutes of watching the Lion King in the waiting room, a nurse came out. "Alyssa Johnson?" She asked. "That's me!" I said waving. Harry helped me up and I wobbled through the door. "3rd door on your left, Sweetie." She said. I plopped up into the bed table as harry sat into a chair. I just stared at harry, He looked so cute. He gave me a cheeky smile. I smiled through the pain. The doctor soon came in. "Alright Miss Alyssa, What seems to be the problem today?" I pointed to my ankle, he rolled over in his chair and examined it. "Well.." he started.. "Well what?" Harry said sitting at the end of his seat. "It's pretty much broken, I think we should put it in a boot for a few weeks, and see how it goes from there." A nurse soon brought in a boot and slipped it on. I jumped off and tried walking. "Better than before, Thanks doc!" I said, Harry came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. We walked out onto the sidewalk and stood there. "Soo.." I said staring into his deep green eyes. "Soo what?" He said smiling, "Are.. Are we an item now?" I said flustering. He shrugged his shoulders. "If you want to be..?" I nodded my head. He smiled and I kissed him. "Kaleigh will be so excited to hear!" He smiled slightly and started texting Lou. We soon started walking back to the flats.

Harry's POV

"How may i help you? The front desk woman asked, "Uhm, My girlfriend hurt her ankle." I can't believe I said my girlfriend.. I looked at her, right as I said girlfriend her face started turning red. I placed her down in one of the waiting chairs and grabbed a clipboard. I knew some of the stuff like her name and age, but almost everything else she had to help me with. I returned the clipboard and sat back next to her and watched the lion king. I was staring at her. "God," I thought "She's everything I ever dreamed of." She was pretty on the inside and out. She was outgoing, crazy, lovely, beautiful, funny, different, and cheeky! Can't forget cheeky! I guess I kind of zoned out because a few minutes later a nurse came out. "Alyssa Johnson?" She asked. "That's me!" Alyssa said waving. I helped her up and she started wobbling through the door. "3rd foor on your left, Sweetie." She said, As we entered the room Alyssa plopped onto the bed thing while I sat in a waiting chair. She was staring at me, I stared back at her smiling. She was so cute! Hurt or not. "Alright Miss Alyssa. What seems to be the problem today?" The doctor said entering the room. She pointed to her ankle. He scooted closer to it and examined it.. "Well.." he started. I was getting anxious and I scooted to the edge of my seat. "Well what?" I said. "It's pretty much broken, I think we should put it in a boot for a few weeks, and see how it goes feom there." A nurse soon brought in a boot and slipped it on. She jumped off and tried walking. It looked like she could walk better. "Better than before, Thanks doc!" Alyssa said, I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. We walked out after paying for the appointment. "Soo.." She said looking at me while we were on the sidewalk. "Soo what?" I said smiling. "Are.. Are we an item now?" She stumbled out, her face flushing. I shrugged my shoulders. "If you want to be..?" She nodded her head, I smiled at her as she kissed me. "Kaleigh will be so excited to hear!" I smiled slightly kind of worried. "I hope paparazzi wasn't around.." I thought. I started texting lou, and we soon started walking back to the flats.