Chapter 11

Kaleigh's POV

"Something wrong?" I said turning to Lou. He was eating quietly. He hasn't said a word since the last time I said something. I was starting to worry about him. "Oh, no, no! I'm fine!" He said plastering a fake smile. I raised my eyebrown and put down my fork. "No. You aren't. Louis what's wrong?" I said looking at him, he didn't look up from his food. "You were so perky earlier today, now you're like.." I stopped, what was the word? "Debby Downer?" He mumbled. "Yes!" "It's... It's complicated." he said looking at me. "How so?" I said. "Kaleigh, Just give it a rest." He stood up, threw away his food and waited for me to grab his things. "Well, Shall we go shopping M'lady?" He said smiling sticking his arm out like a prince for me. I laughed and faked curtsied, "We shall My prince." Louis' cheeks started turning red when I said "My Prince." he was starting to laugh and smile again as we were walking through the stores. First we went to the abercrombie and fitch. "Louis Look!" I said holding up red booty shorts and a white shirt with blue stripes. Like his signature outfit! "Go try it on!" He urged me to the dressing room. I laughed and made him hold my purse while I changed. Everything fit perfectly in all the right places. I stepped out and twirled around, "Ooh La La!" Lou said. "So you!" He was talking in a girly american voice. I giggled and playfully slapped him on this face. He went off into the store leaving me in the dressing room. I stood in the 3-way mirror making sure nothing felt weird. I had to admit, It looked good. I saw a shadow sweep by into a room. But I didn't pay attention to who it was. Soon someone came up behind me and wrapped the arms around my waist. I looked in the mirror and saw Louis. I smiled and giggled, he was in the same outfit as me. And in the booty shorts. His hair was all ruffled. "Aww Loueh!" I said turning around hugging him. He smiled and leaned in. "Oh my god!" I thought, "He's gonna kiss me!" We were a few inches away from each other when my phone started playing "One Thing." He instantly pulled back, "Thanks a lot phone!" I muttered quietly.

Louis' POV

"Something wrong?" Kaleigh asked looking at me. I just sat there eating quietly. I hadn't said a word since she said she was making something up. I was depressed, "Did she not like me like I liked her?" "Does she have a boyfriend?" All these thoughts have been rushing through my head. I didn't know what to do. "Oh, no, no! I'm fine!" I said plastering on a fake smile. She raised an eyebrow at me and put down her fork. "No. You aren't. Louis what's wrong?" Kaleigh said, I could feel her looking at me. I didn't look up from my food. I was lost in my thoughts. "You were so perky earlier today, now you're like.." She paused, I could trll she was thinking. "Debby Downer?" I mumbled. "Yes!" she went on. "It's... It's complicated." I said looking at her. "How so?" She asjed. "Kaleigh, Just give it a rest." I couldn't tell her how I really felt! It was too early. She might reject me! I stood up and threw away my food, she stood up afterwards throwing away her trash and grabbing her stuff. "Well, Shall we go shopping M'lady?" I asked sticking my arm out for her like a prince would at a dance. She laughed and fake curtsied, "We shall, My prince." I could feel my cheeks burn. I really suck at hiding my emotions.. As we were walking around the mall, I started to lighten up a little bit. I was laughing and smiling again. Our first stop was in Abercrombie&Fitch. "Louis Look!" Kaleigh said holding up red booty shorts that matched my skinny jeans and a white and blue striped shirt. It was my signature outfit! In girl form! "Go try it on!" I said urging her to the dressing room. She laughed and made me hold her purse. "Damn!" I thought, "What do girls keep in these things!" She soon stepped out and twirled around. "Ooh La La!" I said, "So you!" I was talking in a high-pitched american girlie-voice. She giggled and playfully slapped me on the face. "I'll be back!" I mumbled quietly as she stood in the 3-way mirror examing herself. I quickly grabbed the same shorts and shirt in girl sizes and slipped into a dressing room next to hers. She turned to see my shadow but then shrugged it off. I ripped off my clothes, slipped on the ones from the store and ruffled my hair in a girlie style. I stepped out. She didn't notice me yet! I crept over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She glanced in the mirror and saw it was me. She laughed, at my ruffled hair and matching outfit. "Aww loueh!" Kaleigh said turning around to face me, hugging me. I smiled and leaned into her. I was gonna kiss her. I was gonna do it. "Don't back out lou!" We were a few inches away from each other when Inwas about to plant one on her, just then her phone started playing "One Thing." I instantly jerked back. She started mumbling words i couldn't make out. It was gonna be a long wait...