Chapter 6

Niall's POV

We soon reached the mall. I really good get some exercise walking to and fro. As I got closer to the food court, I could smell the delicious fast food. My mouth started watering, my stomach starts rumbling a quiet growl. "FOOOD." I thought to myself. "NIALL WATC-" Louis yelled at me, I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going, I just wanted food. Delicious, Yummy Food. I hit the floor, and I heard a faint shriek come from the girl I accidently bumped into. "I'm So Sorry Love!" I said helping the girl get up. Being the gentlemen that I am, I picked up her shopping bags. "It's Okay!" She said Im a sweet voice. She had dark brown hair, hazel/green eyes. She was a few inches shorter than me and paleish tan. She had soft pink lips. I couldn't help but stare at her. My god she was beautiful. "Oh, and I'm Casey Karlson." She said sticking her hand out, I smiled and shook it. "Niall Horan." Her eyes widened, "The.. Niall Horan? From One Direction?" I nodded my head, "Shhh. Lou and I don't want attention." Louis nodded his head agreeing with me. "Well, We're going to go grab some food, See ya later niall!" Kaleigh said patting me on the back winking as they headed off. "So Casey," I said putting my arm out for her to link arms with me, "How would you like to eat with me on this fine day?" "I'd love to!" She said linking arms with me, and we headed off.

Casey's POV

"NIALL WATC-" Was what I heard before I knocked down to the ground. My bags scattered everywhere. I shrieked, "I'm So Sorry Love!" Some Irish guy said helping me up, and collecting my bags for me. "It's Okay!" I smiled at him. I was fixing my wavy hair, I could feel him looking at me. He had white braces, bleached blonde hair, and blue eyes. He was a few inches taller than me. "I'm Casey Karlson!" I said smiling sticking my hand out, he smiled back and shook it. "Niall Horan." he replied with. My eyes got big. "The.. Niall Horan? From One Direction?" He nodded his head an smiled at me. "Shh. Lou and I don't want any attention." Louis nodded his head in agreement. "Well, we're going to go grab some food, See ya later Niall!" A girl who was with Louis said patting niall ok the shoulder winking as they headed off. She had dark blue eyes, a splash of freckles, and straight blonde hair. She was alittle shorter than Louis. "So Casey," Niall said sticking his arm out for me, "How would you like to eat with me on this fine day?" "I'd love too!" I said linking arms with him, and we headed off.