Chapter 8

Kaleigh's POV

Louis and I soon headed our seperate ways and left the two lovebirds alone. It looked like Niall was really into her.. I stared of into space not paying attention to my surroundings, 1. Thinking about Louis. 2. The fans. 3. Everything else there was to worry about. "Kaleigh!!!." "Kaleigh.." "KALEIGH?!" Louis said, shaking me around looking at me worriedly. "Huh!? What?!" I said snapping back to reality. "What do you want to eat?" He asked me. I looked around at the restraunts that were surrounding us, "Chinese!" I smiled, he smiled at me, "You must've read my mind!" I blushed and shrugged me shoulders. "Two great minds think alike!" I said as he chuckled. "I'll go get the food." I nodded and sat down at our table texting Liam and Zayn. I hope they are doing okay, Well.. They have paul so, they should be fine. "Hey Kaleigh!(: xx" Liam said, "Hey!:)" I replied, I guess I got lost in our conversation because a shadow came over me. "Miss.. Are you here alone?" A different voice said. I rolled my eyes and kept texting liam. "No, I'm actually with my.. My... My boyfriend!" I said, "Yeah! My boyfriend!" He smirked, "Who are you an-" I looked up. It was Louis.. Oh god. I just called him my boyfriend. MY BOYFRIEND. I could feeling my cheeks burning firey red. He laughed and sat next to me handing me my food. "So, I'm your boyfriend now?" He said winking at me. I raised an eyebrown and looked at him. "I only said that because I thought you were someone else." "Mhm.. You kow you want me!" He said laughing. I smirked. "Shureee!!" And started eating. Out of the corner of my eye I could see his face sadden a little bit..

Louis' POV

"You must've read my mind!" I said looking at her blushing and shrugging her shoulders. We had the same taste in food. I mean, a lot of people like chinese, but that's just one thing more that we have in common! "Two great minds think alike!" She said, I chuckled. "I'll go fet the food." Kaleigh nodded and I headed off. I put my hoodie on covering my face so no girls would come over and attack me. Because today I was with Kaleigh. And only Kaleigh. She's the one I wanted to be with. I payed, and grabbed the food and headed back to our table. "Miss.. Are you here alone?" I said in an American voice, She just rolled her eyes and kept playing with her phone. I tried not to laugh. "No, I'm actually here with my.. My... My boyfriend!" She said, "Yeah! My boyfriend!" I smirked. "Who are you an-" She started to say, when she saw it was me her face flushed. I just laughed at her and handed her the food as I sat down next to her. "So, I'n your boyfriend now?" I said winking at her. Kaleigh raised an eyebrow and looked at me. "I only said that because I thought you were someone else." She said. "Mhm.. You onow you want me!" I said laughing a little. She smirked, "Shureee!!" She started eating. I looked down at my food for a few minutes with a hurt expression on my face. Was she saying the truth? Did she really not want me. I blew it out of my mind and ate my food quietly, I could feel her looking at me out of the corner of my eye.