20 <torment>

•Michael•

Louis sat beside me on the couch. He slouched down in my side as he cried. "How could Harry do this to me?" He sobbed.

I rubbed his shoulder. "It'll be okay, Ashton and Calum are taking care of it." I laid my head on his.

He wrapped his small arms around me. "Why would he do this?" He sniffled.

"I don't know," i whispered.

He sighed with a nod. "Is Luke moving out?" He looked up at me.

I shrugged. "Actually, no.He has no where else to go, and I'm not the bitch so," I said.

He chuckled. "Well, it's like, midnight and my parents are probably worried sick, so I gotta go," he said and stood up.

I stood along with him and walked to the door with him. We hugged and said bye, then he left.

I went back over to the couch and sat down. A few minutes later I heard Luke walk in. He kicked off his shoes and then his jacket, before walking to the fridge. He grabbed out a beer. He came into the living room and sat down at the other end of the couch.

"So...how about a movie night?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Sure, why not?" I got up and grabbed the remote off the tv stand. I went and sat back down. I started to flip through everything.

"How about this one?" I asked.

"Sure." He shrugged.

"Okie dokie." I said.