17 <liar liar>

Michael*

I walked into the apartment, it's, probably, 3:15am. I threw my jacket carelessly by the front door and walked in all the way.

"Where the hell have you been?" Luke came from around the corner, shouting.

I rolled my eyes. "Out," I shrugged.

"Where?" He put his hands on his hips.

"With Ashton and Calum," i shrugged.

"Lies. I just got off the phone with Calum. He said Ashton was at the studio." He cocked his head up and crossed his arms.

"Okay, I was with Ashton at his dance studio." I shrugged.

"And why exactly were you there so late?" He asked.

"We were hanging out and having a good time. Things I haven't done in a while," I said.

"You have fun with me." He protested.

"No. Not in the last week or so. You've been out every night, and all day. Yeah," i rolled my eyes. "So fun when your boyfriend ignores you for so called 'work'," I smiled and walked off into the living room.

"I have a job! Michael! I can't just sit here with you all the time!" He defended himself.

"You used to. What happened?" I asked and leaned back on the couch.

He clenched his jaw. He shook his head and walked off. He had a very vague expression.

I sighed and sat down. Every relationship has its bumps. This road is just rocky.