42 <moving along>

Luke**

"I think I wanna move, this place only makes me sad," Michael frowned over to me as we ate dinner.

I frowned hearing that. "I'm sorry, love. It'll take a while for me to even get the money to move." I sighed. I ate the pasta and waited for his response; which didn't come. He sat there, picking over the new food. "We can, It'll just take a few months." I tried to make me smile with the small offer in my words. "For now, lets take it slow, yeah? I'm with Conner now, so he can definitely help me out. I've gotten a better job, it'll happen. I promise, Michael." I smiled. I reached over and held his hand.

He cracked a grin. "Thanks Luke," he said brightly.

I smiled. "Of course," I hummed to the gloomy covered boy. "Where would you like to move to?" I questioned.

He shrugged. "I wanna stay in the city, definitely. I just would like to also be as far away from here as possible." He sighed.

I chuckled at the boy. "Alright. An apartment?"

"No," he was quick to say. He looked down for a moment. "I um," he started. "I know it's early in our relationship, but I'm more than certain that you're the one. I'd love to get a house and have a family! Kids, a dog, more kids and dogs." He rambled. He looked up at me. "I mean, if you're in for that." He said, worried of what I'd respond with.

"Of course I want a family with you, Mike. You're my only." I smiled down at him.

He blushed and giggled. "Okay." He nodded. "I also don't want to be too far away from the guys, they're more of my family than anyone." He sighed. "Except you." He chuckled.

I chuckled along with him. "Of course, I want you to be around your loved ones." I smiled.

"Thanks, Lukey," he smiled sheepishly up to me.

"O'course, babe." I winked. "Since we're practically hoarders, we can start packing soon," I offered. "The faster the better."

He nodded in agreement, starting to eat again.

I smiled. He's been getting better with his anorexia, and depression. We've just gotta stay positive is all. It's our new normal. He's not into dancing as much, but he still gets support from his team mates. Mainly form the coach, Ashton, obviously.

"I'd wanna have twins." He said, abruptly.

I looked over to him. "Hmm?" I questioned him softly.

"Twins. A girl and a boy. I've always thought about having it that way," he smiled to himself. "Aries and Arizona."

My heart fluttered hearing him.

"Unless you don't like that." He looked up at me, worriedly again.

"No," I shook my head. "I love that. It sounds beautiful." I smiled to him.

He smiled. "Wonderful," He said. "I'm done with dinner," he smiled. "Wanna clean up and watch a movie? I can't guarantee I'll stay up the whole time, but," he shrugged as he stood up, taking the plates and what nots to the sink.

I chuckled, following him. "Sounds wonderful." I said.

He started cleaning everything, I helped a little, but was too distracted. I kept staring at his pretty neck. I wrapped my arms around him, resting my head in his neck. "Keep leftovers or trash?" He asked softly to me.

"Trash, my baby deserves only the best." I hummed, kissing his shoulder.

He chuckled. "Okay, but I mean, it is a good way to save money?" He retorted.

"Nah, I don't wanna risk you getting food poison again," I whispered.

He nodded and chucked the food into the trash. "Fair point," he giggled. "I'm almost done over here, how about you go and find us a movie?" He hummed, patting my back, rubbing over my shoulder.

"Okay," I stood off him. I kissed his head and walked into the living room.

I pulled out our blanket, just to get it ready for when he falls asleep on me, and trapping me there. I started to flip through Netflix. Scary? Romance? Comedy? Mystery? I don't know bro. I scrolled through everything, not knowing what he'd like to watch.

"All done." Michael sang as he walked over. He plopped down on the couch. "Ooh! Scary!" He smiled brightly.

I smiled, glancing over to to him, playing the movie. I sat back comfortably, pulling him closer to me, into my side.

"I love you," I hummed down to him.

"I love you," He looked up to me. He kissed me gently, resting his head on my shoulder.

*******

It's been forty minutes, and Mike is out like a light. I gently moved around so I could lay him on my chest, me laying down, on the couch arm.

I threw the blanket over us, mainly him, so we wouldn't be cold.

I let the tv play in the back ground. "Good night, my sweet love." I kissed Michael's head.

He stirred around a little, digging his body into mine, his face into my neck, lips against my cheek.

I smiled, holding back a giggle, as he wrapped his arms on my shoulders.

"My silly love." I chuckled softly. "My kitten."