37<dark sickness>

Michael•

They're here again. Except, Ashton isn't talking to Calum. Louis is still quiet. Harry's friends are still here. Great. Luke is trying to work things out with Mason, Drew, and Conner. I get why they don't want the police here. Completely understandable.

"How's everything going?" A nurse asked and walked in.

I sat up and put the brightest smile on my face. "Wonderful!" I said happily. The guys looked at me weird.

"That's good to hear!" She smiled and wrote something's down on a clipboard.

"Yep! Me surrounded by my friends and family! What could be better?" I chuckled. Anything.

She smiled at me. "Well, I'm happy to see you doing better," she smiled and patted my shoulder. "I need to do a quick check up. Mind standing up?" She asked.

I only nodded. I stood out of the bed as she felt around my best to make sure nothing is wrong I guess. She touched my back and across my chest. Felt my arms.

"Someone's got muscle," she joked. "You work out?" She asked as she touched my neck.

"I dance, or I used to dance." I said. Ashton and Louis gave me a weird look like 'the hell are you talking about?' 

"Oh, why'd you stop?" She asked. She started to touch my stomach, where I was shot.

"Just, childish drama. I'm better than that." I shrugged with a sigh.

She only nodded. "Okay, all done," she smiled. I sat back down and watched her write things down. "So, anything you'd like to talk about?" She asked.

I gave her an odd and questioning look. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like, anything upsetting you? Or feeling worried or angry about anything? Anxiety or depression?" She asked.

"Not to be rude, but you're not a therapist," I said to her, upset. "Yes. I'm upset. Yes. I'm depressed. That's because my life is shitty."

She frowned. "After What was going on yesterday, I'm required to ask. I'm going to need to contact your  parental guardian," she said sternly.

Shit. "Why?" I asked.

"So your doctor can inform them about your medications and you referral to a therapist."

"What for? I don't need them!" I scoffed.

"We'll see." She challenged.

"I don't have a parent at the moment. Kinda with my boyfriend and his friends." I sighed. "I don't know where she is. She just kinda left me." I sighed with a shrug. "Just tell me what's going on."

She shook her head. "No can do. It has to be who's taking care of you."

"You dumb bitch." I laughed. "I'm taking care of me! I have no one! I live by myself. I take myself to school, home, to the store," I exclaimed. "My dad is gone. My mother is probably fucking some crack head! I'm my person!"

She rolled her eyes at me. Rude. She looked to the guys. "Anyone taking care of him?" She asked.

"Fucking hell." I sighed. "You know what?" I said and stood out of the bed. "Fuck you." I smiled with a nod. I grabbed my clothes out of a bag and tore the gown off me. I quickly slipped into some leggings and Luke's hoodie. "Good bye."

"You can't leave." She tried to stop me.

"Look! First of all, do not touch me. Second, my stitches have healed. Third of all, I know, keep a soft diet, no alcohol, and sex. Forth, I am not gonna sit here and let more people walk in and criticize my life." I exclaimed. I grabbed my things. "I'm leaving. I'm going away forever. I don't dance. I'm out of school." I sighed. "Apparently I'm a fucking problem! So, I'm taking me and my issues away from here. Since I'm too needy, and want someone by my side, I'm leaving. Me and my problems." I looked at the guys who looked shook. "Fuck You guys!" I smiled and flipped them off.

I walked out of the room and down the hall. I walked out and went to an elevator. I don't know where I'm going, I'm just leaving. I'll probably go back to my apartment.

***

Ashton•

"What's wrong with him?" I stood and asked. I watched Michael walk out.

"His doctor thinks he's sick." She shrugged. She is kinda rude.

"Like How?" I asked and crossed my arms. Calum stood beside me, I just stepped away. "How is he 'sick'?" I asked.

"He has bipolar depression." She said simply. "Can anyone call up His mother?" She asked.

Louis jumped up. "Did you not hear?" He snapped at her. "She's fucking gone!" He yelled. Harry stood and pulled him back. He pushed him off. "No one ever listens to him." He shook his head.

"She isn't in the picture. She left him home alone with a stranger." I said simply.

"Well, I need his parent." She shrugged.

"You are kind of a bitch." Zayn shrugged.

She only walked away.

I grabbed my jacket and walked out. "Where are you going?" Calum ran after me.

"Piss off," I said. I went into an elevator. He ran in with me. "Damnit."

"Look," He said. He pushed a button, making it stop. "Let me explain what happened. Okay? I love you, and you know that. I'd never do anything to hurt you," he grabbed my hand. "I was drunk! Okay? I never meant to! I wasn't thinking, and you were mad at me." He explained.

I stared down at the floor. "Before or after the engagement?" I asked. I looked up at him trying not to cry.

He put his hands on my cheeks and brought his body close to mine. "Weeks before." He whispered. "I never meant to. And we didn't do anything. I promise," he said to me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and cried into his neck. "I'm worried about Michael. He's never been like this." I said.

He rubbed his hands up and down on my back. "I know," he sighed. "Let's go look for him, yeah?" He pulled away and looked at me.

I nodded with a sigh. "Okay."

He pressed a button and we started to move again.

"Where do you think he's going?" I asked as we stepped off the elevator. "He said he was leaving."

"I'm not sure, but to be safe we should check the apartment." Calum sighed as he grabbed my hand.