22 <lightning striks>

•Michael•

I held Niall's hand as we walked out of the movie theater. He walked me down the cold, damp, dark, and crowded street. He looked down to me. "So, Thursday night?" he asked.

I smiled up to him. "Uh huh," I smiled with a giggle. We soon reached my apartment building. "Before either one of us jumps to conclusions, what are we? Like, are we dating? Or like, are we going to be friends and see where this takes us?" I asked before walking into the building.

He smiled and took my hands in his. "Given that we've both just gotten out of not so great relationships, I would say...," he trailed off and looked down at me. He smiled down to me. "I would give it a few more dates and then we'll see," he chuckled.

"Alright," I chuckled. "Would you like to come inside? I mean, it is pretty late. You could maybe spend the night?" I asked.

He smiled. "Sure!" he chuckled. "That sounds great."

I smiled before taking his hand and leading him inside and into the elevator. "Oh, um, before you go in, I must give you a fair warning that my ex still lives with me." I said.

"Should I be concerned?" he said and raised an eyebrow.

I quickly shook my head. "No, he might try and intimidate you. but he won't do anything."

"Why would he do that, exactly?" he chuckled.

"Well, although he cheated on me, he still claims that he loves me- its rather a long story." I sighed. "I'll tell you later." I sighed.

"Of course," he nodded and kissed my head.

I smiled. I held his hand as we walked out of the elevator and down the hall. We reached my door and I unlocked it. We walked into the place and I hung my jacket up. He followed me into the living room. We sat down on the couch.

"Hey! You're back!" Luke yelled and walked in. "Oh," he stopped and looked at Niall. "And you've brought company."

I nodded awkwardly. "Luke, this is Niall. Niall, this is Luke, my ex." I said and made hand gestures.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Niall smiled.

"Uh huh." Luke only nodded and stared at him. He looked back to me. "I'm having Harry over tonight, a movie night actually," he said.

I forced a smile on my face. "Great." I chocked out. "The more the merrier." I chuckled.

"Uh huh." Luke said again and walked out.

"Is Harry his now boyfriend?" Niall questioned.

"And my ex too." I sighed.

"Oh."

"Yep." I sighed and sank back into the couch. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and kissed my head soothingly. I smiled up to him.

Luke walked through and into the kitchen and started to make popcorn. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I mentally prepared myself for what I was about to go through.

"Hey!" Harry squeals, walking through the door.

After that, the rest of their conversation was faint talking. Luke was probably telling him that I'm here with my half boyfriend. Can I call him that?

Harry and Luke walked in and sat on the opposite side of our big couch with popcorn. They started to look for a movie.

"Does anyone want a drink?" I asked and stood up.

Harry awkwardly looked away and scratched his head. Luke shrugged. "A beer."

"K." I said. "You too?" I looked to Niall.

"That would be great. Thanks." He smiled.

I smiled back to him. I walked to the fridge and grabbed four beers. I could tell Harry wanted one, but of course he wasn't going to ask. Son of a Bitch.

I walked back in and to Luke and Harry. I handed them to Luke. "Thanks." He said.

I hummed in response and the sat back down next to Niall. "Thank you." He smiled.

I smiled. "No problem."