6-nelipot

(n.) one who walks barefoot

E! Online Exclusive: The Big Justin vs Katerina Fued: All you need to know 

It's no shocker that fans have been FREAKING OUT over the newest Justin vs Katerina scandal that has been taking social media by storm. The two were recently having it out when Justin posted a selfie of him and Katerina from two years ago on a vacation they took to Bora Bora, and Katerina quickly retaliated with some snarky remarks towards the star. Including major giveaways of the craziest Justin scandal: when he got arrested. 

The two have not come forward to any of us about the scandal but a new source reveals that Katerina is keeping her head low in the press, and choosing not to comment to any news networks. Justin, however, will not give up and is pining after Katerina's facade in the media. The constant pictures being posted of Katerina and Justin from fan accounts have us all questioning if the two will ever get back together. All signs so far have been pointing to no, but for their careers will they say yes? 

However, someone who presumably is boosting her career is none other than her best friends Taylor Swift and Camila Cabello. Cabello and Swift are constantly with her, specifically last night when fans caught the three at a pub exclusive for celebrities. The three had fun, posting an end of the night picture to Instagram, but that's not all that happened. 

We have interviewed with the bartenders at the Pub, and it has been revealed that the three were caught in a fight with Justin before exiting the bar. Although we have no idea what happened, we presume that the three got kicked out of the Pub for disturbing the peace of everyone else. 

One witness said that Katerina and Justin were screaming at each other, Katerina firing insults as well as Justin with a model on his arm to attempt at making her jealous. 

Katerina was obviously not jealous at the model and didn't say anything harsh or negative towards her, although Justin was yelling too, he was directing some of his hate towards Taylor and Camila, saying how they were horrible and nasty for defending the girl. 

At this time, the girls had been dragged out of the Pub and the one and only, David Henrie came to there rescue with a ride and ice cream in the trunk. With Taylor and Camila being drunk, Katerina was seen to be sulking in the car when she got in. 

To break this down we've been looking in depth to both of the sides of their stories. It has already been revealed that Katerina was the one who broke up with Justin from her Uncle, Chris Evans, in an interview about her from two years ago. 

"They broke up because they are two teenagers, a sixteen-year-old and a nineteen-year-old, who were in love, but then broke up. You surely remember your high school, boyfriend/ girlfriend, when you were young. It isn't a surprise that they broke up," He goes onto say that it was mutual, and because Justin was going on the tour they would never see each other. 

But with all of the back and forth comments the two have been spitting at each other, it seems like Katerina broke up with him for more than just they were kids and it happens to all of us. 

Katerina said on one of her many social media posts: "more like annoying????? because like you think it makes me jealous but somewhere in my heart im semi-happy that you found a girl that hopefully, you respect more than you respected me." 

We presume that there was more to the story than this because she said that she wasn't respected in their relationship. Finally, after two years of Jaterina breaking, and Katerina's escape from social media, we may be able to get some answers from her instead of small pieces for us to go off from.