10-incognito

listen to good for you by selena gomez if you wanna feel the vibe of her music while she's "recording"

let's try and get to 1.5k by the end of august maybe?

ps my hands are shaking and i dont know why

katerinaevans weirdly enough this is a mini-me and this was from over fifteen years ago and i can't believe that three tracks to my newest album have been done already

katerinaevans weirdly enough this is a mini-me and this was from over fifteen years ago and i can't believe that three tracks to my newest album have been done already. it's crazy, and an incredible emotional rollercoaster for me and you guys are in for a treat when it comes out. you will be able to see parts of me that i tend to keep hidden and when you hear it questions will arise i promise but it'll be for my own benefit not just you guys. so im sorry im disabling the comments for this point, but enjoy the creepy baby doll, enjoy the AS YOU KIDS WOULD SAY ANCIENT rocking horse, the green backwards hat that was my moms grandfathers, the ice cream cone in my mouth because i was a hungry ass bitch, the crusty but cute overalls and white t-shirt my mom made me wear because it was Tommy Hilfiger. this was for you, three year old me.

thank you all for being the supportive kit kats i love and hold near to my heart everyday can't
wait to meet you all someday
maybe even soon?
goodbye for now my nothing but supportive, loyal and beautiful fans
i love you more than flammin hot cheetos

1.8 mil likes

comments have been disabled for this post.

+++

Katerina Evans dropped her phone, feeling tears trying to well up in her eyes at the post she put on her feed just seconds ago. Katerina was never one for being terribly emotional on little things like this, but today was an emotional day for her. Her uncle and her friends were coming with her for the first time to the recording studio to hear her sing. But to say the girl was nervous would be the biggest understatement in the world.

She was sitting in her uncle's Jeep, a song playing on the radio quietly. Chris Evans kept looking over at Katerina seeing how much she really was freaking out.

"Are you sure you're okay with all of us listening to you sing today kid?" He asked her, putting his hand over hers.

"Yeah, I just um-" She said, her breathing shallow. "Forgot to take my anxiety meds this morning."

Chris' eyes widened, he wasn't aware that she still took anxiety meds anymore. He thought she was getting better. "Did you take Melatonin last night?"

"No," She admitted, resting her head on the console. "I forgot."

"Katerina you have to take those pills more often," Chris argued. "You are going to be exhausted into oblivion if you don't."