26- mellifluous

(adj.) a sound that is sweet and pleasing to hear

E! Online: Katerina Evans and Seven Jones? Was it ever real? 

Reports we have gotten from various different sources have all told us the same thing, Seven Jones, and Katerina Evans is currently in a major battle with each other! News outlets have been buzzing about the two that have supposedly been seen with each other a lot recently, specifically, the major altercation that happened just last night at a party Seven and Katerina were both attendings. 

What we do know and are speculating is that Katerina didn't come with Seven Jones. Katerina Evans, in fact, arrived at the party with none other than her supposed 'best friend' Tom Holland. The two were seen talking to David Dobrik and Liza Koshy when Seven went up to her as she poured her drink on him, while Tom Holland took a jab to his face in Katerina's honor. 

Fans were freaking out once they heard the news when Katerina posted this picture on social media. Speculating that they were out on a milkshake date after the party's fiasco.

This only confirmed that after the party, Tom Holland and Katerina Evans were seen drinking milkshakes together at a small Hollywood diner, and then leaving to go back to Tom's apartment

This only confirmed that after the party, Tom Holland and Katerina Evans were seen drinking milkshakes together at a small Hollywood diner, and then leaving to go back to Tom's apartment. After seeing Katerina not leaving the apartment until this morning, fans started freaking out when this picture went viral from Harrison Osterfield's Instagram. 

Caption: These two kids drive me nuts.

The singer and the actor have yet to come out about any recent implications that they may be dating but we will, in due time, get the truth when Katerina goes on for a radio interview for Z100 in two days

The singer and the actor have yet to come out about any recent implications that they may be dating but we will, in due time, get the truth when Katerina goes on for a radio interview for Z100 in two days. The artist has come out saying that she could not be happier with the life she has and that she and Tom are strictly just friends. But in her defense, feelings can change overnight, so who knows if there was something brewing under the surface this whole time? 

We will find out more information about the two happy teens soon enough. But onto other news, Katerina and Seven Jones were reportedly seen last night at a party and a video went viral of Katerina throwing a drink on Seven and talking to a blonde girl, that supposedly went with Seven to the party. We, here at E!, have not heard anything from Seven Jones but Katerina released a tweet about what had happened.