twenty-three

b l u e i love my man

///

"Look Harry, I don't know if you think I'm dumb but I'm not and I know for sure that is a hickey. I don't care who gave them to you, I just don't like the fact that you lied to me about it."

Harry looked at Emma, big eyes glossy due to the fact that Emma has never disciplined him about anything. She wasn't really shouting at him but the tone she used was more than enough for Harry to feel as if was angry at him.

"Em, I'm sorry I don't like lying to you I just didn't want you to think lowly of me."

Emma furrowed her brows, directing her gaze to Harry's bowed head.

"Why would I think lowly of you? I would've assumed it would happen sooner or later. I'm not mad at you babe."

"Mad at who for what?"

Emma and Harry's head snapped up to the doorway where Louis was leaning against.

"I said I'm not mad at Harry for having a hickey or two; it was bound to happen; I just didn't like that he lied to me."

Louis' eyes widened, looking at the couple that were on Harry's soft neck. He thought Harry would have covered them rather then showing them off, which really, he expected Harry to show them. He didn't want Emma to find out, it took her quite long to even get used to Louis in general and if she knew, god, she'd hate him.

Louis nodded his head and walked out of the room not wanting to do with anything, although he was the one that gave them to the boy.

///

"Harry, baby, I'm back!"

Harry smiled wide and ran towards his mother.

"Momma! I missed you so much!"

"Were you good for the Tomlinson's?"

"Of course I was. Louis took us out to buy so many things and Emma and I played in the pool a lot, oh momma, it was so fun!"

Anne looked in the direction of where Louis and Emma were standing, big smiles on their faces with a smile of her own, silently thanking them for taking Harry for so long.

"Very good, I'm going to have to let you come visit more often, you seemed to enjoy yourself here. I missed you so much baby, you ready to go?"

Harry nodded and walked to where his many bags from VS and clothing shops and his main bag were. Before he picked them up, he gave a big hug to Emma and Louis, leaving a sloppy kiss to both of their cheeks. He giggled as he pulled away and grabbed his bag, following his mother to the car, waving cutely to them.

Louis smiled fondly looking down at his tattooed hands.

God, what that boy did to him.

///

hello!! sorry i've been gone so long

i was gone due to the hurricane and losing my wifi for a couple of days and then having to go back to school, still no wifi and doing so much work. also was gone due to having absolutely no idea what to do with this chapter :(

okay but y'all anuka if ur reading this ur so cute and ily and ur so pretty and nice and everyone i've met on here that i've become friends with, ur all so so cute wow i am jealous

OKAY ALSO IM SEEING LANY ON OCT 2nd AND IM SEEING THIS FRIEND THAT I HAVENT SEEN IN 2 YEARS AND THIS GIRL THATS SO NICE AND CUTE AND IVE WANTED TO BE HER FRIEND SINCE 9TH GRADE LMAO AND DODIE NOTICED HER LIKE THIS YEAR LIKE  HOLY SHIT  AND SHE INVITED ME TO GO AND WOWOW IM SO HAPPY

ANYWAY hope you enjoyed!

tell me your thoughts please :))

lots of love
    — nayeska ™