Chapter One

Layla's Pov-
It's the middle of the school year for most kids.
My first day. I was bound to be the outcast, having to find my way into some clique.
But that's not me anymore, I stopped trying after the fifth town I lived in.
I've moved around so much that I couldn't care anymore. It's the same thing over and over again.
So why keep trying?
You see, my mom would move us to some place you would have never heard. Finally get comfortable where we are but then say "we've been here too long"
Truth is. I couldent care. It's all the same. We settle down then move. Settle down than move. Its like a never ending cycle.
I like to socialize but i just try not to. I try to save myself the heart break.
Beep Bee Beep
I turn my head slowly trying to sneak a glance at the alarm clock.
I cringed when my eyes met the very bright light.
I tried once again and saw the clock had shown 630. Rise and shine! ready for another school year?
I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes trying to recognize the room I was in. I got up and walked into my temporary bathroom.
I looked at the mirror and cringed. Holy hell! I mean I know i look bad I'm the morning, and my breath probably smells really bad. But i didn't know I looked like a troll!
Making the wise decision to not run a comb through my hair considering what happened last time( I broke my favorite comb!)
I ran the shower and put my hand underneath it waiting for the right temperature. Looking around the bathroom I felt something tickling my scalp. I dug my hand in the rats nest i call hair and pulled out A branch!?
What the hell! I definitely don't sleep, walk, talk, run the whole sha- bang!
I stripped and stepped into the shower. After doing my stuff i dried my self off and put strawberry lotion on.
What to wear?
I decided on wearing a black floral dress with pink flowers all over. Looking outside I could see that it was cold so I added a leather jacket with it. Putting on some converse
I looked my self over and decided it was good enough. I pretended to lick my fingers and run them over my eyebrows. And pointed at myself
"You my lady are mighty fine"
i said with a smirk. What the hell is wrong with me. Moving over to my dresser I plugged in the straightener and started to you know what you with a straightener. And added some accent curls.
For my makeup i just used mascara and Chapstick.
I grabbed my bag after taking a tumblr picture and made my way to my car.
I pulled up to Timber Creek high school.
Sighing inwardly I stepped out and felt everyone's eyes on me. Nothing new it happens all the time. People stare at you judging you from afar.
Welp at least I know that all is right in the world. What? It's true if people weren't staring at me something would be completely wrong.