Chapter Two

Picture of Layla above!
Layla's pov:
I nervously shifted my gaze around campus. Come to find out everyone literally stopped what they were doing and stared. Now this has never happened.
I mean yeah people would look at me, but never stop what they were doing.

"Would all of you stop staring at me its like you've never seen a person before"

I yelled throughing my hands up into the air. They all seemed to snap out of their gaze and continue to do what they were doing. All except one.
I stared at him. His body glistening off the sun, he was hot for sure. But I wouldn't go for him.
He's probably the school jock who goes around using girls for sex making them feel special then kicking em to the curb.
I was not going to be that girl. I continued walking trying to find my way to the front office. I felt someone tug on my arm.
And sure enough guess who it was. Take a guess.
The school jock. I looked at him and shot him look, that said what-do-you-want.

"Hi I'm Damon, your new here I'm guessing"

"Wow thanks for pointing that out captain obvious"

I rolled my eyes and and took my arm out of his grip. The feeling of him not touching me made me sad. What the hell is wrong with me?
He looked angry that I spoke to him that way. Good now he knows I wont throw myself at him.

"Here let me show you to the office"

I looked at him discreetly. Does he not now when to give up?

"Thanks but no thanks. I'm completely capable of finding it myself"

I started walking down the hallway leaving him there.

"Uh the office is the other way"

He was obviously having fun with this. I stopped abruptly and turned to walk the other way. Bumping shoulders with on purpose shot tingles up my arm.
"Your welcome" he whispered in my ear.
This guy was really starting to piss me off. I stuck up the middle finger at him as he laughed. It wasn't funny.
I finally found the office after walking down the corridor.
I walked in and rang the bell that has a sign.
"Ring bell if in need of assistance"
The lady that worked here came strutting out. Wow she was pretty.
"Hi I'm Mrs.Nolan but you can call me Kayla. Its nice to meet you."
She sticking her hand out to shake. Wow. I shoke it and introduced myself.
"Hi I'm Layla. Nice to meet you"
I smiled genuinely. She seemed like an overly nice lady so why not be nice to her?
"Here's your schedule and have a nice day." She said.
"Thanks." I said, looking to see who I had.
I walked out of the office to see the jock still waiting by the door. I rolled my eyes.
Seriously, what does he want from me?I kept walking trying to ignore him.
Usually guys would be interested but once i reject them they back off.
But not this one.
"Hey where are you going, who do you have first?"
I briefly looked down and saw that I had Mrs. Silver. Fuck? Who's last name is silver.
"Mrs. Silver" i called out
"Me too ill walk you to class"
He said while jogging up to me.
"Why do you keep following me?"
"Maybe because your just so approachable"
He said with that dumb smirk of his. I rolled my eyes.
"Nice restating the line from Divergent." I said.
"I try" he said putting his hand on his chest with that dumb smirk of his.
I walked into the girls bathroom to get away from him. i looked in the mirror and stared at myself, wondering why he likes me.
Hearing the bell go off I started to pick up my pace until the second bell went off. Great, I'm late on my first day. I walked out of the bathroom and saw the halls were vacant. Even the jocks were gone.
I walked down the hall, trying to think of an excuse as to why I was late. Eh whatever it's my first day.
I came upon the classroom and took a breath. Here goes nothing.