Chapter 5

Picture of Brittany above!
Layla's POV
I couldn't get that captivating man out of my head his beautiful blue eyes, his shaggy black hair.
He was insanely beautiful. Whoever his parents were they needed a high five for creating such a beautiful human.
I needed to get some sleep. But- ugh gosh I don't understand what's happening to me!
It's like gravity. It's pulling me to him but I can't. He's probably some stuck up rich kid who thinks he has it all and is just playing with my head.
All he wants is sex, all he sees is the outside not what's on the inside.
He looks at the looks and not the brain. I don't need someone like that in my life I am perfectly capable of keeping, this sexy god like creature out of my innocent brain.
Ok from this moment on Layla there is no more thinking about him. Worry about your last year of high school and getting into one of the hardest schools.
Thinking about my future I fell in a deep sleep and somehow that beautiful person crept into my thoughts.
:::::::::::::::::morning::::::::::::::::::::
Waking up for school I decided to turn on Tori Kelly "Confetti" to wake me up a bit and just let her songs play. Getting into the shower I did all the usual things and went to pick out an outfit. Grabbing a pair of light wash ripped jeans, and a white v-neck flowed out tank top with pineapples on it all over. Slipping on my grey converse I straighten my hair.
7:00 am
Shit. Brushing my teeth quickly I run down the stairs bumping into my mom.
"Hey honey would you like breakfast?"

Kissing my mom quickly on the cheek I shake my head no.

"No thanks im gonna be late for school, Bye!"

Grabbing my car keys I make my way to this stupid school preparing myself for day 2.

Jumping out of my car I walk to the double door.

"Layla!"

Turning around I saw the beautiful man.

"Listen dude I don't know who you are but you keep popping up every where and it's creepy."

His eyes lost the sparkle in them for second as if he was sad.

"Oh sorry I'm Damon" he smiled at me.
"Oh well it's nice to meet you Damon"
Smiling back at him I turned around and continued to walk towards my locker.

"Hey wait! I was wondering if you would want to sit at my table with me and my friends. I mean you don't have to if you don't want I just thoug-"

Laughing at him I shake my head.

"Damon I would love to"
Turning around I walk to my locker without any interruptions this time. Sneaking a look at him I saw him smiling at the ground, it was so cute. Thinking to myself I wondered if this time would be different. Maybe just maybe I'd let myself fall.