Chapter 4

Picture of Ali above!!

Layla's POV:

Swiftly looking behind me I could see him following me? what does he want? I'm nothing special. Turning around quickly I caught him by surprise.

"Why are you following me?"

Letting my eyes roam over him I see that his eyes arnt where they are supposed to be.

"Yea hey my eyes are up here buddy"

His eyes quickly shooting up to mine, while chuckling he says

"sorry I have no control over where my eyes roam"

"Ya whatever what do you need"

I looked into his blue eyes and I couldn't look away they were so captivating its like an endless blue sky, maybe their contacts? Suddenly his eyes changed to a green with a hint of purple.

What the hell? That cant happen I mean I've heard of eyes changing color in the light but nothing like this.

Taking a huge step back. I shake my head and as I look again I see that his eyes are now blue.

"What happened to your eyes they were just blue then they were green and purple an- and now there blue again!"

He quickly pinched his nose and looked away quickly.

"Ugh no I think your imagining things, but I've uh got to go"

He quickly walked away leaving me here dumbfounded knowing exactly what I saw.
This school just get's weirder each passing minute goes on. Turning quickly I go to my locker and grab my books for my next 3 classes.
---------::::::::::-------::::::::----------