Chapter 1

Sarah POV

"Oh my god!! It's already 7:00" ,I was in no mood to get late for my first day of college.

"Wake up Joe!! We are getting late" ,my annoying brother is still sleeping where here I'm panicking.

Ow... I'm Sarah Collins and I have a twin. Yeah bad right? I and my brother stay in the central city where my parents stay at the other part of the country doing some business.

I got into the shower before it's too late and warned my brother to get ready before I come. We had our breakfast and were ready to go. I told Joe to go and take out the car as I have some work of last minute.

"Are you coming or should I leave u here?" ,my brother started shouting.

"Yeah! Yeah! Almost there"

"Jesus! What would you do if I was not with you?" Smirking he started boasting.

I rolled my eyes and mimicked "Yeah! I would have been on the road crying for my little brother." He gets annoyed when I call him like that.

We reached the university smacking each other and listening songs. When we entered the university gates...." Ohhh my goodness...look at the damn building... I guess it takes me the whole year to just take a look of all this."

"Stop your exaggerations Sarah!"
He said rolling of his eyes.

Okay okay I was exaggerating but seriously this is just so amazing.
Ughh this moron left me alone  again. I guess I should now figure out my class by my own.

I was wondering where my class is. And suddenly I got hit by a wall....wait did I just say wall?
It was a chest which is hard as a wall...and I met him for the first time.

*************

Danny POV

"What is with this building? I have been here for an hour and still couldn't find my class."

I turned around and someone bumped into me, and I met her mesmerizing eyes for the first time. I don't know what happened but I was lost in her eyes and suddenly something beautiful struck to my ears and there.....she was laughing so hard.

I also joined her and started laughing. Later , I came to know that she is Sarah and is new to the university. We spoke few things and finally we got our class room.

Guess what!! She is in my class. Yay I started happy dancing in my head while I got out of my thoughts by my sister.

"Hey Dan! What are you dreaming of? Come on in"

I guess you should have figured out by now.. Yes we are twins.

Later I found my friends Alex and Sam sitting at the back. The class was so boring that I and my friends started throwing paper balls at my sister just to annoy her. And trust me she is more than a red tomato wen she is annoyed. After the class we got our break for which we are eagerly waiting.

Daisy(sis) , Sam ,Alex and me are at our table when I saw her searching for a table.

I smiled at her and invited to our table. She gladly accepted as she didn't make friends yet.

"Guys this is Sarah!"

"Hey! Nice to meet you all",she said with her sweet smile.

She and Daisy went along so well like they have been together for so long. We boys were looking at them and quoted "girls" in our heads smirking at each other.

Someone hit me and I realised it's my twin glaring at me which said "I know what you are thinking." God! this girl..she knows everything about me.

And later we came to know that not only I and Daisy are twins but even Sarah . And her brother also studies in the same university.

I guess I got a company for pranking my sister. Only twins can understand the problems of others.

And yeah we got a new member in our squad.

.............................................................

Hello !! What do you think about the squad so far?
All the suggestions are considered.
Show some love guys.

Until next time :)