Chapter 2

Daisy POV

"Dan? Danny? Where are you?...it's freaking out in here". I was panicking while my heart was pounding fast. I and Dan were hanging out at the midnight. Spooky!! But I was just bored sitting at home and sleep was very far from my eyes. But he left me in the middle of the road saying I'll be right back. It was half past 1:00 and I'm standing alone on road..... And then I saw some car speeding towards me.

Oh god!! Please help me. I don't want to die this early...at least not before beating up Dan for leaving me alone.

I closed my eyes and then I felt someone shaking me around. I opened my eyes and saw a familiar face . I immediately hanged my arms around him.

" Thank god it's you Sam!! I was so damn scared all alone here."

"What are you doing here shortcake? Where is Dan?"
He calls me shortcake ...I wonder why...

And I explained him all the story. And he dropped me home and I promised myself that the first I lay my eyes on Dan he is dead....

Next day....

"Good morning brother!!" I splashed a whole bucket of water on his face. I didn't mind if the bed's going to get dirty...Dan should get back from me. "Revenge is so sweet."

Dan tried to catch me up after he is out of his sleepy state and check in the reality. "Oww.... It was soo much fun watching his face." I was holding back my laugh when we were downstairs.

My mom guessed what happened looking at his damped hair.

And she started giving me the look saying I'm not responsible for the mess you created.

I and Dan kissed her cheek wishing her and were off to our rooms getting ready for our day.

......

I met my friends Dora, Jessy and Amy in cafeteria. We were talking when I saw Sarah . I waved at her asking to come over. "Hey girls... She is Sarah and we are together for all the classes this semester." "Isn't that great....I finally have someone to be with." We all chatted a while while the first bell rang informing us about our first class has begun.

In the classroom I and Sarah sat at our regular places while the boys sat at the back. I don't know why but I felt someone was looking at me..if u know what I mean right? .... The feeling was so strong that my heart started beating fast and I looked the whole class for that person.

When I turned back, then I saw him staring at me with a broad smile. I didn't get it like why is he staring at me and smiling.

It was Sam who was staring.

I smiled back at him. After few minutes I got a paper note asking me to meet him after the class. I replied back saying "okay :)".

He was acting weird.... Like totally weird... He was never this nervous before....

When I and Sam were talking.... One of my friend from the art class passed by.....I saw him and gave him a friendly hug like saying hello.... When I was back to Sam.. I saw something in his eyes..... Like he is sad or worried ....I don't know

Wait !!! Did Sam is worried that I hugged my friend... Was he jealous?? Aahhhh!!!! Stop it Daise why would he be jealous seeing you hugging someone..... He doesn't have feelings for you duhh!!

After the classes I was packing my things when I heard Dan asking Sarah to hang out ..... Does Dan like Sarah?? Never mind I will figure it out later anyways... Soo yeah that means I had to go all alone as he is going with Sarah.

" Hey shortcake.... Can I walk home with you? I guess you are alone !" He smiled looking at Dan and Sarah.

"Yeah sure Sammy!! That would be fun...its been long while we walked right?"

While walking....... I saw a puppy on the other side of the road laying down. It was soo cute ....and I started crossing the road without looking anywhere.

Someone pulled my arm so hard dat I lost my balance and fell on him. It was Sam again. He held me in his tight grip around my waist.

"What the hell shortcake? Don't you see around? If something happens to you then.........Are you okay?" He calmed himself asking me.

"Yeah!! I'm fine"

We walked home in a silent mode where my mind was rewinding what the hell just happened? The words "If something happens to you then......." were revolving over my mind.... like what does that suppose to mean??

I reached home with all my messy mind and fell on my bed , I didn't know when did I fall asleep.

.......................................................................

Hello !! Please do vote and share my work... I hope you like the squad so far.... Find out more about what happened to them......

All suggestions are considered

Until next time :)